F'd again *cleaned up language*

Here you can talk about Kojima game Collecting in general. Tips, prices, advice and collection posting.
whitetrashshayno
Runner
Favorite Game: mgs..all of em, final fantasy 7
Kojima games owned: metal gear 1,2,snakes revenge
mgs 1,mgs vr missions,2substance,document of mgs2, mgs3,mgs3s,mgs4 collectors edition, portable ops, acid,portable ops+, digital graphic novel

Snatcher
PSN: wtshayno

F'd again *cleaned up language*

Post by whitetrashshayno »

wow here we go again.
Orderd a vr missions off ebay, 6 days ago get this email today

I have to apologize and hope you can understand. We've had a pretty big dilemma in our ebay business. Due to circumstances beyond our control, your item may be shipped a little more slowly than usual. We keep everything in an office. This weekend, the ceiling in the office collapsed. The insurance company is coming out today and then the repair man should be here this afternoon. Most likely, your item is not damaged as it was stored against the wall and the ceiling collapsed in the middle. Once the mess is cleaned up and the ceiling repaired, I will need to go in, check for damage, and then hopefully send your item. Shipping will be delayed a bit due to this unfortunate happening. I hope you can understand! Let me know if this is alright with you.

So this sounds like im fucked again. Funniest part if this guy has an ebay business should he really be take'n 6 days to ship something out?

I sent him a message back bascially saying , "hello i collect mgs stuff, im sorry to be a pain but if this is craked or damaged in anyway i'd really like a refund, also are you sure you didnt allready ship it out, considering your a power seller it seems kinda odd that it'd take you 6 days to figure out you have to ship something. Thanks

think ima get fucked?
Wanted list
Mgs 1 pal premium pack (unsealed but with all the stuff), first bite poster, mgs 3premium pack, mgs 2 premium pack , Mgs 3 subsistence us limted edition unsealed.

Any smashing pumpkins,beck, radiohead, arcade fire, spoon, beatles, or doors vinyls :)
TSi
Major
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid Series
PSN: TSi

Re: F'd again *cleaned up language*

Post by TSi »

hey, stay positive! maybe its gonna come in pristine condition!

its worth the wait if the item is in mint condition right
Current Ebay Feedback = 21
If you have time, click the banner!
If it doesn't work, please check the backup mirror site
whitetrashshayno
Runner
mgs 1,mgs vr missions,2substance,document of mgs2, mgs3,mgs3s,mgs4 collectors edition, portable ops, acid,portable ops+, digital graphic novel

Snatcher

TSi wrote:hey, stay positive! maybe its gonna come in pristine condition!

its worth the wait if the item is in mint condition right
Yeah i sure hope so, the guy emailed me back baiscally saying. I meant to ship it friday but the ceiling broke that day, if you want i can dig thru the wreckage that is in my ebay buisness and find your game...

I like the guilt trip. he told me if it doesn't ship out tommrow he'll tell me.

ARg
Wanted list
Mgs 1 pal premium pack (unsealed but with all the stuff), first bite poster, mgs 3premium pack, mgs 2 premium pack , Mgs 3 subsistence us limted edition unsealed.

Any smashing pumpkins,beck, radiohead, arcade fire, spoon, beatles, or doors vinyls :)
TSi
Major

Post by TSi »

for me, id tell him to take time to find it. i mean, the last thing you want is, he rushes to find it and accidentally breaking it while hes finding for it.
bay
J.U.N.K.E.R.
Favorite Game: metal gear solid 4
Kojima games owned: metal gear NES
metal gear solid 1-4
PSN: baysan

Post by bay »

its very common for businesses and sellers to make 1 or 2 trips to the post office a week. Ebay has an area you fill out in your listing that says "will be shipped in so many days from payment" or something like that, for these purposes.

its the idea of "shipping and HANDLING" which is a time and a cost as well.

you need to realize, if its a big business but doesn't ship from their location someone needs to bring the batch of packages out to the PO themselves.

so relax broseph :)
whitetrashshayno
Runner

Snatcher

haha thanks bay for the info.

Yeah i over react quite a bit these days off online stuff, ever since i got fucked by ebay for 120 on snatcher, i've been pretty hesistant.

Im just hope'n it actually gets to me, not smashed.

It's an opened one cuz i actually want to play the game, but i'd still like it nice shape.

Oh well
Wanted list

violentpig
Colonel
Favorite Game: MGS4
Kojima games owned: www.liquidocelot.com for list

Post by violentpig »

whitetrashshayno wrote:
Yeah i over react quite a bit these days
Oink I never over-reoink to anything. Not even in the slightest oINK.
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
whitetrashshayno
Runner

Snatcher

violentpig wrote:
whitetrashshayno wrote:
Yeah i over react quite a bit these days
Oink I never over-reoink to anything. Not even in the slightest oINK.
I don't understand this oink'n thing but i will drive to canada and stop it myself :)

jk please don't sell my posters :)
Wanted list

violentpig
Colonel

Post by violentpig »

whitetrashshayno wrote:
I don't understand this oink'n thing but i will drive to canada and stop it myself :)

Shut up, no you won't. If you oink up to Canada I'll take you to this place called "Brandy's" and all you'll do is say "THIS IS THE GREATEST PLACE EVER".

Note: bring lots of money. Single drinks cost $18 but no girl rates lower than a 15 out of 10. Yeah, I'm dead serious. OiNK!
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
whitetrashshayno
Runner

Snatcher

violentpig wrote:
whitetrashshayno wrote:

Shut up, no you won't. If you oink up to Canada I'll take you to this place called "Brandy's" and all you'll do is say "THIS IS THE GREATEST PLACE EVER".

Note: bring lots of money. Single drinks cost $18 but no girl rates lower than a 15 out of 10. Yeah, I'm dead serious. OiNK!
Are their any that are azn?
And will they oink my oink for 20 oinks american?
Wanted list

violentpig
Colonel

Post by violentpig »

whitetrashshayno wrote:
Heh, actually, even though the asian population % is high in BC, you won't find any in places like that. Man the stories I could oink about that place. I have no idea what forum I could post those on heh.
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
whitetrashshayno
Runner

Snatcher

violentpig wrote:
whitetrashshayno wrote:
Heh, actually, even though the asian population % is high in BC, you won't find any in places like that. Man the stories I could oink about that place. I have no idea what forum I could post those on heh.
psssh f that then.
If it's yellow or brown shayne is down. :)
Wanted list

violentpig
Colonel

Post by violentpig »

whitetrashshayno wrote: psssh f that then.
LOL that's awesome man 8)
....snake?
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEE!!!
TSi
Major

Post by TSi »

violentpig wrote:
whitetrashshayno wrote: psssh f that then.
LOL that's awesome man 8)
LOL +1 to that.
whitetrashshayno
Runner

Snatcher

Got my vr missions. The guy must know im fat cuz the cd case is coverd in hot fudge or some shit. mint my ass.

But atleast i got it! haha
Wanted list

TSi
Major

Post by TSi »

whitetrashshayno wrote:Got my vr missions. The guy must know im fat cuz the cd case is coverd in hot fudge or some shit. mint my ass.

But atleast i got it! haha
LOLLL
Marc
General

Post by Marc »

whitetrashshayno wrote:Got my vr missions. The guy must know im fat cuz the cd case is coverd in hot fudge or some shit. mint my ass.
I don't think I've ever bought something off eBay where the seller hadn't lied by omission about something.
whitetrashshayno
Runner

Snatcher

Marc wrote:
I don't think I've ever bought something off eBay where the seller hadn't lied by omission about something.
This is a rare occasin for me. Usually i'll get a run around, or nothing, or something broken, not chocolate coverd stuff.
good times
Wanted list

Marc
General

Post by Marc »

Another eBay favorite of mine is when I list an item for sale (with a Buy it Now option), it doesn't get any bidders, then someone will purchase the same item (except in worse condition) a few days later through Buy it Now at a higher price! So fickle.
TSi
Major

Post by TSi »

Marc wrote:Another eBay favorite of mine is when I list an item for sale (with a Buy it Now option), it doesn't get any bidders, then someone will purchase the same item (except in worse condition) a few days later through Buy it Now at a higher price! So fickle.
that always happens when ur a seller =P

its like... someone always buys another person's stuff even though urs is cheaper.