View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Help needed to authenticate sealed Premium Package content 

Post Help needed to authenticate sealed Premium Package content
Greetings,

I finally got my hands on MGS2 Premium Package and now I'm facing a dilemma: all of the contents appear to be factory sealed, but I don't have the knowledge to effectively authenticate them. So what better place to ask about old MGS merchandise than here? I hurried to make some quick image collages of the items, so let's get straight to the point:

Game case I'm almost 100% sure is authentically sealed, it has the Playstation "strip" on the lower part still intact. The premium disc also has a similar strip on it (visible on lower picture). It appears authentic when examined. Can anyone confirm?

Next is the book. It is relatively tightly sealed, with an undamaged sticker/glue strip on the backside. The triangular sticker appears to be similar to what I've seen in pictures, does there appear to be anything wrong with it?

Next the figurine, the small rectangular plastic "bag" it comes in has absolutely no tear, and appears to have never been opened. The base is inside a smaller plastic bag inside this one.

Finally is the wrapping of the package itself, it was naturally opened alongside the package itself, but has a similar red sticker as the sealed game has. Does this mean the wrapping is the original seal for the package?

---

Does everything seem to be authentic? How would you compare the value of this package to a one that has it's contents opened? I'm very tempted to at least open the figurine wrapping, should I do that?

Thank you very much for your help and expertise on advance!

Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]