The Metal Gear Fanart Thread!

Discussion related to the most well-known series by Kojima. News, debate and any related discussions are welcome. IMPORTANT Any topics related to MGS4 should temporarily go in the appropriate forum. Please keep spoilers out of signatures too.
powderehss
Favorite Game: Policenauts <3
Kojima games owned: MGS HD Collection, ZOE HD Collection, Metal Gear Rising, MGS Portable Ops, MGS Peace Walker

The Metal Gear Fanart Thread!

Post by powderehss »

Made this to go hand-in-hand with the Policenauts Fanart Thread and Snatcher Fanart Thread (link for the Snatcher one coming soon!)

So, yes. Basically a thread dedicated to YOUR Metal Gear-related fanarts! :P
I encourage folks to post if they can!

If pictures are a little too big, I reccommend putting them in spoilers so they don't slow down the page.
(Even NSFW/Violent art should too with a warning so people know before opening)

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'll start with a sketch of Raiden I just recently finished. (...hes a little plumper than usual please bear with me)
Spoiler:
As much as I don't care for MGS4, the only thing I liked about it was Raiden.
His design was really good and i liked how sad he was. reminded me of myself lol

This started as a traditional sketch with mechanical pencil; then scanned and touched up digitally in Paint Tool SAI.
I had a lot of fun painting his head, shoulder and butt-plating and the rain streaks on said plating. I'm very proud on how it came out!

I can't wait to give a go at colorizing and painting more sketches once again; this exercise was a big confidence booster for me! :D