A few first impressions (Not as Spoiler Free as Before)

Discussion related to the most well-known series by Kojima. News, debate and any related discussions are welcome. IMPORTANT Any topics related to MGS4 should temporarily go in the appropriate forum. Please keep spoilers out of signatures too.
Painaxl
Runner

Post by Painaxl »

GcDiaz wrote:Crap. Forgot this was the spoiler free thread.
Fixed that :)

Anyhow, finished it on Thanksgiving... What an ending. The fact that Kojima said that this was "the most straightforward game" of the series did not effect the craziness of the ending. While it certainly was not nearly as crazy as MGS2 (how could it be?), it definitely had a lot of twists going for it. I'm going to start a separate topic for the ending dicussion (a spoiler topic) because this seems like the best board to have a discussion about it.

Oh, got limited edition book on Wednesday, so I used it to help me from the imprisonment on. It's a pretty slick book. The artbook isn't huge, but it's nice.

One thing I'm confused about: Didn't the Countdown say that there would be Snake Tales in this version? That was probably my only disappointment with the game.