Metal Gear 1 Artwork

Discussion related to the most well-known series by Kojima. News, debate and any related discussions are welcome. IMPORTANT Any topics related to MGS4 should temporarily go in the appropriate forum. Please keep spoilers out of signatures too.
Snake Plissken
Major
Favorite Game: Mega Man 2

Metal Gear 1 Artwork

Post by Snake Plissken »

hi, does anyone know a site with the original artwork on metal gear's 1 and 2. I had a network loaded with everything and I lost it in a spyware overload 2 months ago. If anyone knows or has any, I'd gladly appreciate it :wink:
Ninja Kurosai
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by Ninja Kurosai »

All I have are the original covers, sorry man. Although I would love to see some more of this artwork as well. :)
Johnny Undaunted
Major

Post by Johnny Undaunted »

Well Metal-Gear.net does feature the face shots from the Japanese MSX Metal Gear manual, which were originally taken from Makorin's Metal Gear page. Other than that, I don't think there was much in the way of promotional art related to the old Metal Gear games (the Famicom Metal Gear did came with a random trading card).
Snake Plissken
Major
Favorite Game: Mega Man 2

Post by Snake Plissken »

yeah, that site used to post them. I'll check out Makorin's place or just scan them from my own booklet.