Metal Gear Online : "Remembrance" ***5-3-13***

Discussion related to the most well-known series by Kojima. News, debate and any related discussions are welcome. IMPORTANT Any topics related to MGS4 should temporarily go in the appropriate forum. Please keep spoilers out of signatures too.
el_ash
Major
PSN: Ash712

Re: Metal Gear Online : "Remembrance" ***11-21-12***

Post by el_ash »

Kyrill wrote:Man, you're re-creating a lot of maps from MGS, that's awesome.
I mean, imagine the day when the community will finally have to play on these maps online ! We will have our Metal Gear Online, our "Outer Heaven" ! :D
Yup. My favorite maps from MGO weren't enough for me, so now I'm expanding my reach to the "Saga".

The way I see it once these maps are finished they can be enjoyed in any game (that is moddable) that has "Mulitplayer" :mrgreen:
*As an ArmA player I'm dying to "port" Shadow Moses, and Big Shell to ArmA 3 (when released) to run some OP's on!*

The project is slowly changing direction, but I can't say too much...I've already said more than I should. :-#
"DAMN SNATCHERS!"
Game RemakeImageMap Pack
elektr1k

Post by elektr1k »

This still alive? Haha keep up the good work regardless
el_ash
Major
PSN: Ash712

Post by el_ash »

elektr1k wrote:This still alive? Haha keep up the good work regardless
Ah, thank you for your interest, as I nearly forgot about this thread here lol!

NOTE: This project usually takes the "Backseat" because of my work on the "Snatcher" remake...

There is so much crazy/awesome stuff going on behind the scenes, but I can't really comment on any of it yet...
I guess it's fair to say that this project may become a whole lot more than just a little "Map Pack" ??? :mrgreen:

Here are some images I've forgotten to upload recently...
Attachments
MaxShell.jpg
Some models are missing in this image, but I'm working on the "master" project files...
Some models are missing in this image, but I'm working on the "master" project files...
Night "Test"
Night "Test"
Testing some new assets...UBER WIP!
Testing some new assets...UBER WIP!
"DAMN SNATCHERS!"
Game RemakeImageMap Pack