Replacing the western MGS3D boxart

Discussion related to the most well-known series by Kojima. News, debate and any related discussions are welcome. IMPORTANT Any topics related to MGS4 should temporarily go in the appropriate forum. Please keep spoilers out of signatures too.
SnatcherMkII
Runner
Favorite Game: F-Zero GX
Kojima games owned: MGS - MGSV:TPP (plus VR Missions (PSN), Ghost Babel, Portable Ops, and Metal Gear Rising)
Zone of the Enders HD Collection

Replacing the western MGS3D boxart

Post by SnatcherMkII »

I'm planning on replacing the boxart with something more suitable. I'm got the game from Walmart's website (I had a $30 gift card that I didn't know what to pick, and I felt the need to get a 3DS retail game instead of playing the demo).

I might want some scans of the official boxart, both Japanese and American/European/Australian on all sides. Since I do not want to wait Tuesday to get it by mail, and I do not have a scanner at my house (I'm at someone else's house at the time of this writing and I only visit here every two weekends). They have to be on 300ppi and in .png format. I know you can find them on the web, but they're either too grainy, too small, or have jpeg artifacts.