Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain

Discussion related to the most well-known series by Kojima. News, debate and any related discussions are welcome. IMPORTANT Any topics related to MGS4 should temporarily go in the appropriate forum. Please keep spoilers out of signatures too.
Jexis Lexington
Favorite Game: Probably Boktai
Kojima games owned: Let's see, I have Boktai 1, Boktai 2, played Boktai 3 translated on an emulator, Lunar Knights, played Snatcher on an emulator, actually fricken' bought the Project Melancholia SD Snatcher translation, and am quite familiar with Metal Gear through Let's Plays.
Xbox Live: JexisAgain

Re: Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain

Post by Jexis Lexington »

Man why aren't there more people here getting HYPE. This forum gets no traffic, even on the Metal Gear topics! Everyone drag your Metal Gear friends here. We can at least attempt to be hype about that.
nickdaring
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by nickdaring »

There are just far superior places to discuss modern Metal Gear games. I will say that Junker HQ is maybe the best place for discussion on the classic MSX games though. Not a lot of talk about those on the mgs forums.
Jexis Lexington
Favorite Game: Probably Boktai
Kojima games owned: Let's see, I have Boktai 1, Boktai 2, played Boktai 3 translated on an emulator, Lunar Knights, played Snatcher on an emulator, actually fricken' bought the Project Melancholia SD Snatcher translation, and am quite familiar with Metal Gear through Let's Plays.
Xbox Live: JexisAgain

Post by Jexis Lexington »

Sighs, yeah, you're probably right. Tumblr is pretty hoppin' for Metal Gear and I get plenty of hype there. I just wish there were more people that liked non-Metal Gear Kojima games there and this seems to be about the only place ANYWHERE where fans of the other games are congregated, but I guess even Metal Gear hype can't bring a lot of people here.