Metal Gear Solid 2 hexagon/DNA/ChemicalStructure/Shell theme

Discussion related to the most well-known series by Kojima. News, debate and any related discussions are welcome. IMPORTANT Any topics related to MGS4 should temporarily go in the appropriate forum. Please keep spoilers out of signatures too.
Thumb_Sucker
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty
Kojima games owned: Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid VR Missions
Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty
Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater

Metal Gear Solid 2 hexagon/DNA/ChemicalStructure/Shell theme

Post by Thumb_Sucker »

Hey there!
I've always been a huge Junker HQ fan, but that's my first time in the forums.

I'm proud to say that in the next year I'll be ending college, and for it's final paper I pretend to deliver an analysis on MGS2!
Until then I gotta do a demo version of the project.

I'd like to give a nice presentation for the paper and all. I was looking to implement the overall design theme of the hexagons/DNA/Chemical Structures/Digital Information/Bar Code/Shell found all over the opening video and in several images related to the game.
I'm looking for a good source for long time, but no dice! I did found some images that used the theme, of course, but what I need is a clean render of the pattern/theme/background so I can use it in various ways.

I'm not dismissing doing some editing myself. I have some domain of Photoshop. I still need a good source to extract tho.

I hope some aficionado can lend me a hand!
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 hexagon/DNA/ChemicalStructure/Shell t

Post by Artemio »

If you've found any low res in Junker, let me know and I can get you a better scan.
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]