3D animation about the first Metal Gear

Discussion related to the most well-known series by Kojima. News, debate and any related discussions are welcome. IMPORTANT Any topics related to MGS4 should temporarily go in the appropriate forum. Please keep spoilers out of signatures too.
lazaromartinez3d
Favorite Game: Resident Evil 4 (sorry, guys)
Kojima games owned: Snatchers, Policenauts, Metal Gear, NES Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Metal Gear Portable ops, Metal Gear Solid 4, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Metal Gear: Ghost Babel, Metal Gear Ac!d, Zone of the Enders, Zone of the Enders 2

3D animation about the first Metal Gear

Post by lazaromartinez3d »

Hi guys!

My name is Lazaro Martinez.
I guess some of you know about this already, becuase some of the guys here are in good terms with the guys at thesnakesoup.org (at least Artemio, if I recall correctly?) but I wanted to share a 3D animated spoof about the first Metal gear game (the MSX one) I've done for them. It was a collaborative effort divided in three parts, and I was to animate and direct the third one.
It's been months of hard work, but it's finally done. It starts with a static images prologue summarizing the events of parts I & II, but Snake starts doing 3D stuff soon enough. Hope you guys like it!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r2BzpkwnI4
TechNoir
Runner
Favorite Game: Snatcher
Kojima games owned: Snatcher, Policenauts

Re: 3D animation about the first Metal Gear

Post by TechNoir »

Lol'd hardly, reminds of Metal Gear Awesome. :D
Holy shit I'm smoking in SPAAAACE! - AwesomeBrand
lazaromartinez3d
Kojima games owned: Snatchers, Policenauts, Metal Gear, NES Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Metal Gear Portable ops, Metal Gear Solid 4, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Metal Gear: Ghost Babel, Metal Gear Ac!d, Zone of the Enders, Zone of the Enders 2

Thanks!
By the way, TechNoir, did you notice that the The Arnolds' hairstyle is the one the Terminator sported while being inside the... Tech Noir?
SnatcherMkII
Runner
Favorite Game: F-Zero GX
Kojima games owned: MGS - MGSV:TPP (plus VR Missions (PSN), Ghost Babel, Portable Ops, and Metal Gear Rising)
Zone of the Enders HD Collection

Post by SnatcherMkII »

Hey, Terminento. This is DeadSoldier from the Soup. I've been waiting for the finale for so long, you have no idea.
lazaromartinez3d

Hey, what's up! Glad that you liked it!
Now, as nelson Muntz would say: "Go and spread the word. SPREAD IT!"
TechNoir
Runner

Post by TechNoir »

lazaromartinez3d wrote:Thanks!
By the way, TechNoir, did you notice that the The Arnolds' hairstyle is the one the Terminator sported while being inside the... Tech Noir?
Ee-yup. :lol:
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

Wow man, that is a lot of work! Congrats =)
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
lazaromartinez3d

Thanks, man!
I don't know how do Ravi or the rest of the boys feel, but if they wanted to go for the second game, I'd be more than willing to animate it!
TechNoir
Runner

Post by TechNoir »

And I'd be more than glad to see it!
lazaromartinez3d

Today, I added a spanish subtitles track to the video. I know it's not of much use among forum users here, but if you happen to know of someone that might want to watch the video, but didn't because of the language barrier, now they can.

Once holidays are over, I'm planning to translate it at least to french as well.