Metal Gear Arcade

Discussion related to the most well-known series by Kojima. News, debate and any related discussions are welcome. IMPORTANT Any topics related to MGS4 should temporarily go in the appropriate forum. Please keep spoilers out of signatures too.
SnatcherMkII
Runner
Favorite Game: F-Zero GX
Kojima games owned: MGS - MGSV:TPP (plus VR Missions (PSN), Ghost Babel, Portable Ops, and Metal Gear Rising)
Zone of the Enders HD Collection

Metal Gear Arcade

Post by SnatcherMkII »

Apparently MGA has been leaked online, about a month ago. However, you'll need a tool called "Spice Tools" in order to get the game running. It's in Japanese, and I've no idea if this game will let you use the "free play" mode (doubt it).

Post your thoughts.
JonnyTanna
Favorite Game: Killer7
Kojima games owned: Metal Gear Series (Even down to Metal Gear Mobile)
Snatcher (all versions)
Bokatai
Zone Of The Enders
Policenauts

Re: Metal Gear Arcade

Post by JonnyTanna »

Supersized nobody has commented on this. Great there’s a full video which save some of us the time from having to set up and playing it
naman
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Post by naman »

SnatcherMkII wrote:

Apparently MGA has been leaked online, about a month ago. However, you'll need a tool called "Spice Tools" Montacarichi Milano. It's in Japanese, and I've no idea if this game will let you use the "free play" mode (doubt it).

Post your thoughts.
oh yes, weird. having it configured and play it will be something to try
rakat
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Post by rakat »

naman wrote:
SnatcherMkII wrote:

Apparently MGA has been leaked online, about a month ago. However, you'll need a tool called "Spice Tools" ascensori alessandria. It's in Japanese, and I've no idea if this game will let you use the "free play" mode (doubt it).

Post your thoughts.
oh yes, weird. having it configured and play it will be something to try
to try then
ganxtr

Post by ganxtr »

It kind of sucks that the game is so short but its not necessarily wrong. Metal Gear Solid V has had a very long development time and has cost a lot of money (a lot for making the FOX engine I would guess) so dividing the game into two different products was a financially smart decision for Konami. Its a good thing in the end though, as increased revenue from Ground Zeroes allows Kojima Productions to continue working on The Phantom Pain without veryany financial constraints. In other words Phantom Pain will be better in the end because of GZs.