|Please read this before posting buyer/seller feedback
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Artemio [ Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:15 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Please read this before posting buyer/seller feedback|
Junker HQ's "Buyer/Seller Feedback" forum exists for members to provide feedback after buying something from or selling something to another Junker HQ member. Here are a few guidelines and tips:
1) Use it If you buy from a fellow user, or sell something to one, leave feedback for them! The more feedback that exists, the better the resource the Feedback forum will be for other buyers/sellers.
2) Do not be afraid of posting negative comments if you truly had a negative experience. The Feedback forum is not very helpful if it only provides positive feedback. (That said, negative feedback should be based on a negative transaction, not personal grudges.)
3) BEFORE creating a NEW feedback thread for a member, please make sure that an existing thread for that member does not already exist. The easiest way to do this is to use the "search" function, searching for the username in the title only, and limiting the search to the Buyer/Seller Feedback forum. You can also browse for a member's name by changing the "Showing threads" setting to "by Thread title" and "from the beginning." This will show *every* feedback thread by username (in alphabetical order).
If the person already has an existing thread, please add your comments there. If you need to start a new thread, please use the member's username as the thread title. (Make sure you spell the username correctly so that your thread will show up in searches.)
4) Please limit comments to your personal transaction experiences -- the Feedback forum is not a discussion forum. If your experience was less than ideal, try to explain exactly what happened on a factual basis -- you may be upset, but don't flame. If the buyer/seller is someone to avoid dealing with in the future, your explanation of exactly what happened should be enough to inform others.
5) If you disagree with a negative comment written about you, it is your reponsibility to contact the person who posted it and resolve the situation; you can ask the person to edit or ammend their negative post. Discussions of the transaction are not appropriate in this forum.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group