Junker HQ
http://forums.junkerhq.net/

Which of you have Boktai 3
http://forums.junkerhq.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1884
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Ghost [ Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Which of you have Boktai 3

Hello all,

Well as the topic states, which of you have Shin Bokura no Taiyou: Gyakushuu no Sabata?
I had quite some difficulty tracking this game down but I am glad I have it.

Author:  Ghost [ Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Which of you have Boktai 3

A shame to see so little Boktai fans on this forum, I guess it is an obscure series.

Author:  Artemio [ Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Which of you have Boktai 3

I do have it, but yes there is very little following.

Author:  Solidé [ Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Which of you have Boktai 3

Ghost wrote:
A shame to see so little Boktai fans on this forum...


Well i think there isn't that many fans in West at all. Maybe in Japan, but not here... westerns only play Shooters and 'shit' lol. ;)

I don't have B3, only first and second parts of the series.

Author:  87th [ Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Which of you have Boktai 3

I don't even own Lunar Knights. I lost interest after buying the second game. If I bought it, it would strictly be to add to my collection only.

Author:  Henry Spencer [ Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Which of you have Boktai 3

I tried the first two, didn't like them, so jumped straight to Lunar Knights, which was actually pretty good. I wish KP did some other DS games other than Boktai (sorry). Some really good hardware that they're sort of passing up, (so far) if you ask me.

Author:  87th [ Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Which of you have Boktai 3

Henry Spencer wrote:
I wish KP did some other DS games other than Boktai (sorry). Some really good hardware that they're sort of passing up, (so far) if you ask me.

You're forgetting their two Kabutore games.

Author:  Ghost [ Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Which of you have Boktai 3

I would enjoy it if they made a Boktai 4, I rather prefer that universe than the Lunar Knights one.

It would not be a problem if they combined it with the day/night system of Lunar Knights.

Author:  87th [ Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Which of you have Boktai 3

Ghost wrote:
I would enjoy it if they made a Boktai 4, I rather prefer that universe than the Lunar Knights one.

The Japanese version of Lunar Knights is called "Bokura no Taiyo: Django & Sabata". It's pretty much Boktai 4, but the English localisation covered that up since the Boktai games didn't sell so well in the west.

Author:  Jack [ Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Which of you have Boktai 3

87th wrote:
Ghost wrote:
I would enjoy it if they made a Boktai 4, I rather prefer that universe than the Lunar Knights one.

The Japanese version of Lunar Knights is called "Bokura no Taiyo: Django & Sabata". It's pretty much Boktai 4, but the English localisation covered that up since the Boktai games didn't sell so well in the west.


Which to me is kinda a way to kill a series... I mean, what happens when a fifth is released? They countinue the travesty and call it Lunar Knights 2?

Bahh. Too bad.

Author:  Ghost [ Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Which of you have Boktai 3

Jack wrote:
Which to me is kinda a way to kill a series... I mean, what happens when a fifth is released? They countinue the travesty and call it Lunar Knights 2?

Bahh. Too bad.


Probably, if one is announced at least, Konami didn't slack off with the sequels to Boktai but so far no news on a sequel to Lunar Knights.

Author:  mrgone [ Wed May 27, 2009 1:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Which of you have Boktai 3

i own boktai 1 + 2 , but the second one bored the hell outta me, when i lost the gun ( which is pretty early in the game ). i hated the sword.

i started lunar knights, liked it, but missed the solar sensor functionality. i think i still gone play it sometime.

rant of a translation/hacking-noob:
we need a retranslation patch for lunar knights :)
(my guess is it's more than substituting aaron+lucian with django+sabata)

Author:  Ghost [ Thu May 28, 2009 3:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Which of you have Boktai 3

What I wish would be that the Boktai/MM crossover content is restored, the extra items and the optional boss.

As for Boktai 2, I really liked San Miguel setting but loosing the gun was indeed frustrating.
I think it was removed for most of the time to sell the game more as an RPG.

To me Boktai 3 is the best of the three, I like them all but that is my favorite one.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/