Wallpaper

Comments, typos, feedback and suggestions are welcome here. Please READ THE RULES. They are few, I promise.
Snake Plissken
Major
Favorite Game: Mega Man 2

Wallpaper

Post by Snake Plissken »

Hey guys check out my wallpaper I made! I got tired of not being able to find a decent metal gear 1 wallpaper, so I made my own!!! I took the metal gear jap msx2 cover, heavily photoshopped it. And finished a custom edge on the right side that many don't ever see on a metal gear pick of this. So its a genuine, I hopw you guys enjoy it alot, it took me a while :D I'm gonna make a metal gear 2: solid snake one soon

if you guys want a 1024 x 768 version so it doesn't looke blurry when you strectch it with 800 x 600 on a 1024 x 768 screen pm me :wink: I left out a stupid wall sig that most people use cause I don't care, I want everyone was searching like me to spread this throughout the net.
Attachments
800x600.jpg
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

I'll post the 1024x768 version at Junker HQ's wallpaper sectiion ... just mail it to me please.
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]