View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:32 am



Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Hi 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:47 am
Posts: 3
Reply with quote
Post Hi
hey everybody, just finished playing the english translation of Policenauts, and it re sparked my interest in snatcher and MGS. While surfing the interwebs i found my way to this site and thought I'd hang around here


Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:09 am
Profile
Major
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:13 am
Posts: 561
Location: Neo Kobe
Reply with quote
Post Re: Hi
Welcome!

you definately came to the right place if you enjoyed all these games :mrgreen:
I really liked Policenauts....Snatcher is still my favorite though, and the Metal Gear Saga is definately an EPIC experience!

_________________
"DAMN SNATCHERS!"
Game RemakeImageMap Pack


Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:15 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:47 am
Posts: 3
Reply with quote
Post Re: Hi
yeah it seemed like there's a lot of love for kojima games here. I need to play SD snatcher I think that will be my next game, i just have to figure out how, I'm pretty sure buying a MSX is out of the question.


Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:29 am
Profile
Major
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:13 am
Posts: 561
Location: Neo Kobe
Reply with quote
Post Re: Hi
SD Snatcher is a pretty good game/rpg for it's time, and it offers some unique additions to the Snatcher storyline.

There's no need to buy an MSX...

You can go to my Snatcher/Snatcher MOD group on Yahoo HERE :
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Snatcher/

In the "Files" section there's a folder called "Snatcher Emulated" that you should find interesting to say the least :mrgreen:

_________________
"DAMN SNATCHERS!"
Game RemakeImageMap Pack


Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:06 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:47 am
Posts: 3
Reply with quote
Post Re: Hi
i'm about to look into that link you posted, its taken me a while, i've been bogged down with work


Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:24 pm
Profile
Major
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:13 am
Posts: 561
Location: Neo Kobe
Reply with quote
Post Re: Hi
linjian wrote:
Hello,
M
How are you doing? Hope you are alright.
Last week, I bought Many items.
it is very cheap and I get it in 5 days. The quality is very good.
The site also sell Sneakers, handbag, purse, jeans, sunglass, hat and so on.
I never forget to share good things with friends.
So,if you are interested in it, you can have a look.
I think you will get some surprise.
This is their links:www.onseeking.com


SPAMMER!

_________________
"DAMN SNATCHERS!"
Game RemakeImageMap Pack


Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:58 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:01 pm
Posts: 45
Location: Macross City
Reply with quote
Post Re: Hi
Welcome! Looking forward to discussing things in the near future. :mrgreen:


Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:43 am
Profile
Runner
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:29 am
Posts: 106
Reply with quote
Post Re: Hi
kankokujin wrote:
Welcome! Looking forward to discussing things in the near future. :mrgreen:


LOL Must have been the funniest response one could expect concerning the circumstances. :mrgreen:


Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:01 pm
Posts: 45
Location: Macross City
Reply with quote
Post Re: Hi
zombie-flesheater wrote:
kankokujin wrote:
Welcome! Looking forward to discussing things in the near future. :mrgreen:


LOL Must have been the funniest response one could expect concerning the circumstances. :mrgreen:

Why?


Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:44 am
Profile
Major
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:13 am
Posts: 561
Location: Neo Kobe
Reply with quote
Post Re: Hi
kankokujin wrote:
zombie-flesheater wrote:
kankokujin wrote:
Welcome! Looking forward to discussing things in the near future. :mrgreen:


LOL Must have been the funniest response one could expect concerning the circumstances. :mrgreen:

Why?


Well since the SPAM post was removed its very hard to tell now if you replied to the SPAM I found (and the only record is in my quote), or to "Concept"?
But it seemed like you replied to this :

Quote:
linjian wrote:

Hello,
M
How are you doing? Hope you are alright.
Last week, I bought Many items.
it is very cheap and I get it in 5 days. The quality is very good.
The site also sell Sneakers, handbag, purse, jeans, sunglass, hat and so on.
I never forget to share good things with friends.
So,if you are interested in it, you can have a look.
I think you will get some surprise.
This is their links:www.onseeking.com


So I know I found the humor here...LOL! :mrgreen:

_________________
"DAMN SNATCHERS!"
Game RemakeImageMap Pack


Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:01 pm
Posts: 45
Location: Macross City
Reply with quote
Post Re: Hi
I don't remember ever responding to something like that.


Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:27 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.