[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Junker HQ • View topic - Having trouble with the patch

Having trouble with the patch

Comments, typos, feedback and suggestions are welcome here. Please . They are few, I promise.

Having trouble with the patch

Postby Emerick » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:42 am

I was trying to install the patch, got the "XD3_INVALID_INPUT (checksum) error" that the readme mentioned, so I used patch-athlon-cpu.bat as the readme then suggested, and got this error: "XD3_INVALID_INPUT". I followed the instructions to the tee, as far as I know- converted the files to .iso, I had all the files in the folder that the patch window asked for, downloaded xdelta3... I don't know what I did wrong. Help please.
Emerick

Return to Site