[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Junker HQ • View topic - Sup, bros?

Sup, bros?

Comments, typos, feedback and suggestions are welcome here. Please . They are few, I promise.

Sup, bros?

Postby John » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:50 pm

GirianSeed/Jonathan knows me from The Snake Soup.
It was a fun couple of years () but the glory days are far behind, . So I made a post saying I was leaving in the "Hello, Good bye" thread.
Then Girian said I should join JUNKER HQ.

So... hi!
John

Re: Sup, bros?

Postby GirianSeed573 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Word Up!

Just keep in mind that this forum is very stagnant.
Visitations should be like those to Chernobyl, Breif and few and far between.

It is nice to get new members. We all know each other here. :)
「Желаю вам усцeхa!!
J・U・N・K・E・R・・・・」
GirianSeed573
Second Lieutenant

Postby John » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:31 pm

John

Postby GirianSeed573 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:13 pm

I hear ya.

Even in my -5 month stay on the Soup, that site did stick with me.
I made some freinds, even after they left. (Econs still has my Xbox live account friended.)

The community is dying.
I feel like my only other option is to work on fan project to keep the community alive.
(look at how the most users online ever on this site was right before the Policenauts translation was released.)

Whatever you decide to do with your life after you eventually move on, I wish you success, and I hope we can remain good friends.
I still feel like I haven gotten enough out of the community and my only option to keep it alive is through fan work.
I'm very dedicated to keeping the community together. I know nothing will last, but I'll try to hold out untill the end.

Other than that, I've got nothing to do,
What, do you expect me to go outdoors? Pssh...
Last edited by GirianSeed573 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
「Желаю вам усцeхa!!
J・U・N・K・E・R・・・・」
GirianSeed573
Second Lieutenant

Postby Econs » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Get to Facebook, Gillian Sandwich.
Econs

Postby John » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:38 am

Hahahaha, in the thread I posted, right after Ravi told us to "be the change we want" (I did... I left), he and Julia dedicated another couple of pages to their worthless off-topic garbage.

What a joke

Also, yeah, get on Facebook. Then PM us your account and we'll add you to our shadow organization.
John

Postby GirianSeed573 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:44 pm

「Желаю вам усцeхa!!
J・U・N・K・E・R・・・・」
GirianSeed573
Second Lieutenant

Postby John » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:31 pm

John

Postby GirianSeed573 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:11 pm