Behaviour Related Issues

Comments, typos, feedback and suggestions are welcome here. Please READ THE RULES. They are few, I promise.
Snake Plissken
Major
Favorite Game: Mega Man 2

Behaviour Related Issues

Post by Snake Plissken »

Alright it's come to my attention latley that there has been alot of meaningless posts of what are called "Burns," and what ever you desire to call them. Though it's not a big problem at hand, but as the visitor ratio will increase, these "burns" have been taking topics "off topic," out of the goal of just getting the better of someone. Get professional people. I admit I've made some posts that people seem to misunder take or understand (well how can you really know, we're only showing digital non-verbal communication), but come on. I don't like coming here, and encountering a situation where someone's treating the other like crap all out of the interest of spite or correction about if Ocelot is Solid Snake's midwife. Me and "John Ingram" don't wanna lock topics or delete posts to ensure that someone isn't gonna take a thread off just to throw in some trash talk or smart ass behavior. I'm not trying to point fingers, take names, or start a rukus. I ask please that everyone should just lighten up, and take more consideration into what their about to post, before posting it. Thank you, and have a nice day.
Jonathan Ingram
Second Lieutenant

Post by Jonathan Ingram »

Yeah, as fun as it is, don't let it get out of hand. As long as people keep one hand on their keyboards, one on their balls and one on their senses of humour we'll be OK. That's three hands... go hire a hooker for the second hand.
"But nothing is permanent... only change"
Johnny Undaunted
Major

Post by Johnny Undaunted »

I don't really mind all the burns and jabs some people made, just as long as they're very subtle (as opposed to telling people they "have a dick in their ass"). :razz:
Rick Deckard
Second Lieutenant

Post by Rick Deckard »

Someone should address the behaviour of the clock. It's all out of goose. GMT is an hour the wrong way. Then again, don't change it, because I'd have to change it back again. So leave it alone. It's not even important. I don't know why you lot are getting so worked up about it. Just forget it.