Real Action Heroes 228 Sname Camouflage Ver. Images

Comments, typos, feedback and suggestions are welcome here. Please READ THE RULES. They are few, I promise.
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Real Action Heroes 228 Sname Camouflage Ver. Images

Post by Artemio »

Yes.. I couldn't resist this figure either. Although I thought that I would only buy the first, the other two had a very strong charm ^^

I'll post some other images I forgot at home detailing the weapons during the weekend.

http://junkerhq.net/MetalGear/rahsnakeimages.html
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Marc
General

Post by Marc »

Man, where do you get the money for everything? Do you have some kind of pyramid scheme going or what? :razz:
Snake Plissken
Major
Favorite Game: Mega Man 2

Post by Snake Plissken »

Osiris wrote:Man, where do you get the money for everything? Do you have some kind of pyramid scheme going or what? :razz:
It's those Swiss Mexicano bank accounts ^_^

Man I want that damn figure.
randomwab
Second Lieutenant

Post by randomwab »

Snatcher, i have been holding out on getting the Snake camo version for awhile now because of one major question, does it have a handgun? Myself and Jonathan Ingram where discussing and we believe it is highly likely, but i just want to make sure as that was the one reason i was holding out, so does it?
Artemio
Site Admin

Post by Artemio »

Osiris wrote:Man, where do you get the money for everything? Do you have some kind of pyramid scheme going or what? :razz:
I wish....
I actually paid for them when they were anounced (not at once, there was a month in between each), I had some cash since a good season at work had just passed. Had I waited, I could not have bought them. But as a simple answer, from my work's pay (and I am not married or without girlfriend, that helps.. and of course the multiple banner around the site help =P, yeah right).

randomwab wrote:Snatcher, i have been holding out on getting the Snake camo version for awhile now because of one major question, does it have a handgun? Myself and Jonathan Ingram where discussing and we believe it is highly likely, but i just want to make sure as that was the one reason i was holding out, so does it?
The quick answer is yes, it has it with silencer and all. It is pictured on the last image at the page it is in the holster. ^^
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Artemio
Site Admin

Post by Artemio »

I apologize since I forgot to include the links to the scanned images of the weapons. That's now fixed, take care,
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
randomwab
Second Lieutenant

Post by randomwab »

YES, i believe i shall be spending an insane amount of money on a doll soon, GO ME!!!