Twinbee, Winbee or Gwinbee, who's the cutest?

A forum to talk about stuff that doesn't fit in other categories, such as general Kojima games discussion, other games, etc.

Who's the cutest?

Twinbee
67%
Winbee
33%
Gwinbee
No votes

Total votes: 3

JunkerMike
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Twinbee, Winbee or Gwinbee, who's the cutest?

Post by JunkerMike »

Still on my Twinbee kick! XD Anyway, all three of these cute wittle flying ships or whatever they are from Twinbee are so CUTE AND CUDWY! XD Which is the cutest? I still think Twinbee is the cutest of the three. And his voice is so cute too. Especially in Twinbee Rainbow Bell Adventure, when you select a location on the overworld map, and he says "Ikima!". Have no clue what it means, but it's just so adorable. When it comes to the human characters, I think Winbee's pilot Pastel is really kawaii. XD

Henry Spencer
General
Favorite Game: Shenmue I, MGS, Snatcher, Zelda: Ocarina Of Time.
Kojima games owned: Metal Gear (NES)
Metal Gear: Ghost Babel (GB)
Metal Gear Solid (PSX)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (PS2)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (PS2)
Policenauts (Saturn/PSX/3DO)
Snatcher (PC Engine/Mega CD)
Zone Of The Enders (PS2)
Zone Of The Enders 2: Special Edition (PS2)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl; it counts, right? ;P
PSN: henryspencer666
Xbox Live: Magiking

Post by Henry Spencer »

Twinbee. Since I am attached to that character. The other two, I have sort of forgotten about since I last played the games, to be honest. Twinbee for me then.
JunkerMike
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by JunkerMike »

Off-topic for a second:Ya know, I heard that Pastel (Winbee's pilot) is only 13, and I HATE how they exploit her and stuff. I mean, look at this for example:

Also, in the cut scene after you beat level 3 in "Twinbee Yahhoo!", she wears a bikini there too.
epitaph
Runner
Favorite Game: Deus Ex
Kojima games owned: Snatcher (SCD, US)
Policenauts (PC-98)
Policenauts (3DO)
Policenauts (PS1)
Policenauts (Saturn)
Metal Gear Solid (PS1, EU)
Metal Gear Solid: Integral (PC, EU)
Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS2, EU)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (PC, EU)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (PS2, US)

Post by epitaph »

JunkerMike wrote:Off-topic for a second:Ya know, I heard that Pastel (Winbee's pilot) is only 13, and I HATE how they exploit her and stuff.
Not unusual at all in Japanese entertainment. Y'know, in all versions of Snatcher except for the Sega CD version Katrina's 14, yet she has that shower scene... :P
"The west, so afraid of powerful government, now has no government. Only financial power."

Localization, not translation.

It is a title screen.
Something pushes a button.
JunkerMike
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by JunkerMike »

epitaph wrote:
JunkerMike wrote:Off-topic for a second:Ya know, I heard that Pastel (Winbee's pilot) is only 13, and I HATE how they exploit her and stuff.
Not unusual at all in Japanese entertainment. Y'know, in all versions of Snatcher except for the Sega CD version Katrina's 14, yet she has that shower scene... :P
14 I don't mind when it comes to animated characters, and it's understandable since that's the age of consent in Japan, but 13 is a no no.
The Spoony Hou
Runner

Post by The Spoony Hou »

Well, it's not like they are exploiting a real girl, so it really doesn't bother me... But, of course, I kind of like it, so... Well, I'll shut up now :sad:.
8bitsonic
Major
Favorite Game: Snatcher
Kojima games owned: MGS Essential Collection, Snatcher (PC88/PCE/MCD), Policenauts (TheBest/PSone Books). Also have Bleemcast for MGS.
PSN: The_Swill_Man
Wii Friend Code: 8648649929043816
Xbox Live: The Swill Man

Post by 8bitsonic »

JunkerMike wrote:14 I don't mind when it comes to animated characters, and it's understandable since that's the age of consent in Japan
=P~