Oh dear.....

A forum to talk about stuff that doesn't fit in other categories, such as general Kojima games discussion, other games, etc.
JunkerMike
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Oh dear.....

Post by JunkerMike »

There's a game worse than Sewer Shark, Ground Zero Texas and Night Trap combined. Allow me to introduce you to the horror that is........

[size=x-huge]PRIZE FIGHTER[/size]

Seriously, this game is so bad. I bought this game for $3.99 plus S+H, and I feel like my bank account was raped! The game is so broken! You have no clue when or where you have to hit the opponents unless you have the training feature on in the option menu, but it doesn't really help, because when you get to the second round of a fight, the aiding arrows aren't there anymore! I must've played this game 20 times today trying to figure out how to beat the first opponent! DAMN YOU DIGITAL PICTURES! This game is a piece of crap. AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS! Seriously, just play Dragon's Lair or Space Ace. There a lot more fun than this garbage. Prize Fighter makes Sewer Shark and Night Trap look easy as pie!
Snake700
Major

Post by Snake700 »

Can't see the picture.
What?

Say what say what one more time i dare i double dare you mother f##### say what one more god damm time

from Pulp Fiction
JunkerMike
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by JunkerMike »

Snake700 wrote:Can't see the picture.
Uh, what picture?
Modnar
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by Modnar »

I loved prize fighter as a kid, sure its hard as hell but it was still a cool idea. I still remember putting in the code that lets you see the making of it.

...Who Shot Johnny Rocky? now thats a terrible game thats pretty much close to impossible to beat.
Henry Spencer
General
Favorite Game: Shenmue I, MGS, Snatcher, Zelda: Ocarina Of Time.
Kojima games owned: Metal Gear (NES)
Metal Gear: Ghost Babel (GB)
Metal Gear Solid (PSX)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (PS2)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (PS2)
Policenauts (Saturn/PSX/3DO)
Snatcher (PC Engine/Mega CD)
Zone Of The Enders (PS2)
Zone Of The Enders 2: Special Edition (PS2)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl; it counts, right? ;P
PSN: henryspencer666
Xbox Live: Magiking

Post by Henry Spencer »

Actually, Who Shot Johnny Rock was one of the best games that the CDi had to offer. I loved the mystery element added to the game as a kid, I loved to be a private eye, shooting all the gangsters, it certainly appealed to me when I was into that sort of thing. Oh well, all good things must come to an end, and I grew up and hate that game now. Haha.

It's not a contender for the worst though. The worst, for me, has got to be Batman Forever for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive. Awful, awful controls, and well, it looks terrible (it did back then, due to all of the blurry character animations and backgrounds were too murky, even for Batman, ugh).
JunkerMike
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by JunkerMike »

I haven't played "Who Shot Johnny Rock?", but I've played Mad Dog McCree, and that was a fun game. I still haven't played "Crime Patrol" though! Grrrrrr
Snake700
Major

Post by Snake700 »

JunkerMike wrote:
Snake700 wrote:Can't see the picture.
Uh, what picture?
Sorry, i was confused by this: [size=x-huge]PRIZE FIGHTER[/size]
What?

Say what say what one more time i dare i double dare you mother f##### say what one more god damm time

from Pulp Fiction