My second attempt at a game review on youtube.

A forum to talk about stuff that doesn't fit in other categories, such as general Kojima games discussion, other games, etc.
JunkerMike
J.U.N.K.E.R.

My second attempt at a game review on youtube.

Post by JunkerMike »

I was nervous about this just as I was my first one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccS02LTt2PM

One of the reason's I'm nervous is the way my voice sounds. That's not a characterization, that's how my voice really sounds. Another one is that I'm afraid of using certain words too much, because I'm afraid that AkewsticRockR will do what he did with one of Jedite's reviews.
Rick Deckard
Second Lieutenant

Post by Rick Deckard »

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but you've got one of the funniest voices imaginable, it's some sort of cross between David Lynch and Corey Feldman, it's wonderful... Anyway, what did AkewsticRockR do with one of Jedite's reviews?
JunkerMike
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by JunkerMike »

Rick Deckard wrote:I mean this in the nicest way possible, but you've got one of the funniest voices imaginable, it's some sort of cross between David Lynch and Corey Feldman, it's wonderful... So what did AkewsticRockR do with one of Jedite's reviews?
Hmmm, I guess he took it down, but he did a review of one of Jedite's reviews.
Snatcher2047
Runner
Favorite Game: SNATCHER
Kojima games owned: Snatcher
Snatcher : Pilot Disk
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Wii Friend Code: 0087516012043877
Xbox Live: Snatcher2047

Post by Snatcher2047 »

The best part was when you were reading the dialogue, almost like from the show. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH???!!

You need to work more on actually reviewing and not just stating what you are doing in the game. Other than that, not bad.
The Kremlin : A Snatcher Fan Site, est. 2000
JustinAaron.com