Taisen Puzzle Dama

A forum to talk about stuff that doesn't fit in other categories, such as general Kojima games discussion, other games, etc.
JunkerMike
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Taisen Puzzle Dama

Post by JunkerMike »

Okay, this is a bit odd, because this thread's about a puzzle game, or a series of puzzle games actually. There have been alot of entries in this series. The first one, simply called "Puzzle Dama", featured all original characters that were never in any previous Konami titles. There's even a "Twinbee" entry in the franchise, which I proudly own (Surprised? Guess not. LOL.), and Winbee's voice in the game is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! XD, but she's a computer opponent, and I don't know of any way to play as her. But you can play as Pastel (her pilot), and Madoka (who's adorable as well). I don't really know how to change the settings, because the menus are entirely in japanese, so I just pick the first option in the first menu or whatever. All I managed to figure out was I think the difficulty modes. Anyway, the game is fun, but I haven't tried any of the other Taisen Puzzle Dama games except for the original and the Twinbee one, and I don't know what other ones there are besides those two, except for Tokimeki Memorial, which I should probably play, since none of the regular Tokimeki Memorial titles have had any fan-translations, and you can't play them unless you can read japanese for the time being. Imagine if there was "Snatcher Taisen Puzzle Dama". That would be really bizarre. I wonder what the puzzle shapes would be? In the Twinbee one, they were bells, but I don't remember what the pieces in the original non-Twinbee one were. I think they might've been bells too, but I don't remember, I only played the original once so far.