Any fans of Pursuit Force?

A forum to talk about stuff that doesn't fit in other categories, such as general Kojima games discussion, other games, etc.
seraphssavior
Second Lieutenant

Any fans of Pursuit Force?

Post by seraphssavior »

This is one of my favorite games, even though it is a bit tough, and the new sequel looks amazing:

http://files.filefront.com/Pursuit+Forc ... einfo.html

It's kind of like a "Good guy Grand Theft Auto" if you haven't played it, but with no free-roaming, just daredevil stunts and jumps.
Life and Death hang in perfect balance...I'm only here to tip the scales.
Snake700
Major

Post by Snake700 »

Loved the first one, so i'm going to buy the second one. Can't udnerstand why they'd also develop it for the PS2, the original sold pretty well.
What?

Say what say what one more time i dare i double dare you mother f##### say what one more god damm time

from Pulp Fiction
seraphssavior
Second Lieutenant

Post by seraphssavior »

I think they're doing it to reach a larger audience. The first one did sell well, so they want to boost sales on a bigger platform.
Life and Death hang in perfect balance...I'm only here to tip the scales.
Snake700
Major

Post by Snake700 »

I can see that, but the problem is that most of the games the PSP have, are either ports of a PS2 game, or is released alongside a PS2 version. The PSP still needs some original games.
What?

Say what say what one more time i dare i double dare you mother f##### say what one more god damm time

from Pulp Fiction