Final Fantasy Retrospective

A forum to talk about stuff that doesn't fit in other categories, such as general Kojima games discussion, other games, etc.
joeypete
Runner

Post by joeypete »

http://www.gametrailers.com/retrospecti ... %20Fantasy

Check it out! Its very good!

I enjoyed watching it (2 more to go and the whole 13 parts will be done). Get your DL accelerators going (or stream it) and get all the parts they have so far. They have a few other good retrospectives there as well.

Great watching and very informative to both fans of the series and those who never got into it but want and entertaining look at what its all about.

Have fun! :D
http://fearthegaychicken.com/
You Know You DO!!! LOL! :lol:
xion_321

Re: Final Fantasy Retrospective

Post by xion_321 »

I just love the Final fantasy movie. But didn't play the game yet.
el_ash
Major
PSN: Ash712

Post by el_ash »

I've played a handfull of the FF games, but FFVII = BEST FF EVER MADE! :mrgreen:

I recently participated in the Final Fantasy XIV Beta, and it was alright, but It's been a while since I've played a FF game so it was a bit difficult to get used to compared to Age of Conan which I'm currently playing.
It was pretty enjoyable, of course I didn't get to spend as much time with it as I would have liked to, but if you are a Final Fantasy fan then I'd recommend giving it a try.
"DAMN SNATCHERS!"
Game RemakeImageMap Pack
JimboKudo
Major

Post by JimboKudo »

el_ash wrote:I've played a handfull of the FF games, but FFVII = BEST FF EVER MADE! :mrgreen:
My favorite was FFVIII. Although I've only just started playing VII.