Snatcher remixes

A forum to talk about stuff that doesn't fit in other categories, such as general Kojima games discussion, other games, etc.
Randam

Snatcher remixes

Post by Randam »

I know Dyne has been working on some, of course like me we're both so swamped with work and such its so hard to get these all done by the x-mas deadline. Unless somehow I pull a kerotan out of my hat I can at least get a few done.
Also something Im working on as well is a NES-PC (refer to junkmachine.com to know what I mean) mod. Which the case will have a nice design on it and a bit of a tribute to Snatcher (Red Randam image on the top) so whenever I can get the case all finished I'll try to get a picture of that and show it off.
Im still finding it funny that I'll be using a Gens emu to play Snatcher on a NES case.
Snatcher2047
Runner
Favorite Game: SNATCHER
Kojima games owned: Snatcher
Snatcher : Pilot Disk
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Wii Friend Code: 0087516012043877
Xbox Live: Snatcher2047

Post by Snatcher2047 »

Dyne has been insanely busy working between two jobs, so he rarely has time to work on his site or the remixes at this time. But he has assured me that the project is not dead and he will get to work on it again as soon as possible.
The Kremlin : A Snatcher Fan Site, est. 2000
JustinAaron.com
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

That's great news... amognst Snatcher fans, patience has always been a virtue =)
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Randam

Post by Randam »

Man, its been tough getting some down. With the season and what not. On top of that I've been working on my voice acting resume, so Im thinking tonight or tomorrow I hope to at least get on my voice work recorded. I've been thinking of an idea of working on a Snatcher flash series. Most likely it'll be on newgrounds, if it hits big. Mostly Im going for the role of Randam, just might be able to pull off some more speaking roles as well. Just dont espect to hear me doing any girl voices or Metal hah.
Spartikcus

Post by Spartikcus »

Now don't take this the wrong way or anything but isn't it spelled Random?
Randam Hajille would be Ellijah MADNAR.
It just gets a little on my nerves, haha. :lol:
Johnny Undaunted
Major

Post by Johnny Undaunted »

It's Randam in Japan and Random in America. Don't ask me why they changed it, but that's the way it is.

I believe Madnar maybe some sort of foreign word for Madman though, considering that in the PC88 version, Madnar is spelled with Japanese word kyôjin (狂人, madman) is written in parenthese when Chin mentions him.
Spartikcus

Post by Spartikcus »

That explains a bit,
I still think the name Random adds a little more personallity to him though.
Kind of like he doesn't know who he is.
Randam

Post by Randam »

Hey guys, I was thinking of something since Im doing voice acting..would anyone be interested in making a Snatcher flash movie series?
Warrior Bob

Post by Warrior Bob »

Interested, yes. Capable? Not me. But I wish the best of luck to anyone with the skill and know-how to pull it off :)
Spartikcus

Post by Spartikcus »

Ive been told I sound like Naploean. :(
Just kidding. :lol:
But I think I would be more than capable of doing it.