There Is s Problem While Playing The Game!

A forum to talk about stuff that doesn't fit in other categories, such as general Kojima games discussion, other games, etc.
ClovisNicolas
Favorite Game: Dota 2

There Is s Problem While Playing The Game!

Post by ClovisNicolas »

Hello friends, I just started playing the game 'Zone of the Enders' on my PC. But since yesterday I have been having a serious problem during playing the game. After a few minutes of the gameplay, my computer restarted automatically. Before restarting computer, there is created a strange noise in the CPU.

This issue is having only playing games. When I do other activities on my computer, I did not face that kind of issue. Particularly the problem is arising while playing the game. Has anyone encountered such kind of issue before? I have no idea what to do. Please help.
ClovisNicolas
Favorite Game: Dota 2

Re: There Is s Problem While Playing The Game!

Post by ClovisNicolas »

I understood for what reason the problem was happening. Actually my computer shut down for the hardware failure. But this article helped me to solve the problem. So as per the article's suggestion, first I updated the latest driver and then changed the BIOS settings.

After doing the methods perfectly, I played the game for an hour and I did not encounter any such kind of issue. :D