Bare with me...

A forum to talk about stuff that doesn't fit in other categories, such as general Kojima games discussion, other games, etc.
Ninja Kurosai
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Bare with me...

Post by Ninja Kurosai »

I don't mean to spam or anything, but lately i have just felt really depressed, for nothing at all. I just don't feel like doing anything or really talking, I just want to sleep all day. I guess christmas will help cheer me up... I hope so. I just wanted to get this out, it has been bothering me. :(
randomwab
Second Lieutenant

Post by randomwab »

funny u should mention this, i have been feeling like this for a while now, not so much now, but for a while it was everyday, get up, go to school come home and cant b arsed going out with friends or anyone, and if i did, i felt like i wasnt having any fun. as i said before, i dont feel this just as much now, but i did for a while...weird
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

Hey man, don't worry.. we all have times like that. I did feel that way too, but mainly because I had a fever and rinofaringitis that sent me to bed for two days straight during which I could barely sleep with nightmares all time...

But what you should try to do is go out, walk, watc the people.. feel the world. I know it might sound ridiculous, but you might consider reading some stuff I wrote a while back: http://junkerhq.net/column.html

Just try to change the routine, it affects us all....l
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Ninja Kurosai
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by Ninja Kurosai »

Snatcher wrote:Hey man, don't worry.. we all have times like that. I did feel that way too, but mainly because I had a fever and rinofaringitis that sent me to bed for two days straight during which I could barely sleep with nightmares all time...

But what you should try to do is go out, walk, watc the people.. feel the world. I know it might sound ridiculous, but you might consider reading some stuff I wrote a while back: http://junkerhq.net/column.html

Just try to change the routine, it affects us all....l
Thanks man, after reading the column it kinda made me feel better and a little inspired :D . If I don't post on the forums for a while it's cause I don't feel like doing much, but I'll eventually return :wink:
ReasonWhyNot
Second Lieutenant

Post by ReasonWhyNot »

Life's a bitch and then you die. Why waste time getting attached to things?
Last edited by ReasonWhyNot on Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
randomwab
Second Lieutenant

Post by randomwab »

Some interesting stuff in there, great stuff
Red Falcon

Post by Red Falcon »

I feel more relaxed on the holidays especially with nothing to do.
Spartikcus

Post by Spartikcus »

Winter is the time for hibernation, maybe thats why you're so sleepy? :P
Biglife

Post by Biglife »

Yeah, I think that's pretty normal for the holidays and wintertime. Everything outside is brown and dying, and our wonderful NC heat is gone. The sun isn't out as long as it usually is. I always feel a little down in the dumps too.
Snake Plissken
Major
Favorite Game: Mega Man 2

Post by Snake Plissken »

Man bud sorry I didn't see this sooner, your 14 right? Some hormones are just bouncing around into odd directions. It's a puberty thing. Sometimes you'll just cry for no reason. You'll be fine bud. You got a long and crazy road ahead of yah's till your in your 20s'. But we all make it :) Just keep yourself active.