Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star - First Trailer

A forum to talk about stuff that doesn't fit in other categories, such as general Kojima games discussion, other games, etc.
LiquidPolicenaut
Favorite Game: Snatcher, Policenauts, Lunar:TSS, Lunar:EB
PSN: LiquidSnake2047
Xbox Live: LiquidSnake2047

Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star - First Trailer

Post by LiquidPolicenaut »

I case anyone is a Lunar fan (like I am) here, the first trailer for Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star was released the other day. It's exactly what I was expecting (and knew already anyway)..Its based off SSSC (even the so-so music returns..except the opening track and Wind's Nocturne...which were nice) but has larger characters in battle, new spell effects, a few new tunes and a brand new scenario (looks to be about The Four Heroes). Not too bad though. It's due to be released on 11/12/09 in Japan and sometime in December here in the US.Here's a YouTube link....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fRgDn4DmOUQ&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fRgDn4DmOUQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
XenoMorph
Favorite Game: Snatcher
Kojima games owned: Policenauts, MGS 1, 2, 3 and Metal Gear 1.

Re: Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star - First Trailer

Post by XenoMorph »

Sweet. I'm playing the Sega CD original right now :O
The proximity of a desirable thing tempts one to overindulgence. On that path lies danger. - Frank Herbert
p13t3rm
Favorite Game: Snatcher, Lunar 2
Xbox Live: ThrashMoney

Post by p13t3rm »

What have they done!?!?!?
God, I own every version of Lunar 1 and 2, including Imports.
But I just never could get in to these Lunar 1 remakes that have come out for the handhelds.
JimboKudo
Major

Post by JimboKudo »

It's almost like the developers of the original don't want to go outside the scope of remaking their own games. Kind of sad really.