Red Dead Redemption

A forum to talk about stuff that doesn't fit in other categories, such as general Kojima games discussion, other games, etc.
el_ash
Major
PSN: Ash712

Red Dead Redemption

Post by el_ash »

I recently got myself "Red Dead Redemption" for the PS3 as my Christmas present to myself! :mrgreen:
I've gotta say it's easily one of the best games I've ever played! The entire game is just really top-notch!

It's basically Grand Theft Auto in the wild wild west (1900's).
If you've ever wanted to be a cowboy, or an outlaw of the west then this IS the game for you!
Even if you hate western movies or cowboys there's really soooo much fun and cool stuff to do in this game that you might enjoy it anyways.

There's really just too much stuff to even get into writing about it with this game, so I posted some videos for those interested in this western epic.

If anyone here has the game I'd love to "Posse" up in the multiplayer and kick some ass with my fellow JUNKERS! I'm "Ash712" on PSN

^These are official videos showing gameplay and explaining "Red Dead Redemption" (watch it in HD!).
These are great videos for anyone curious about the game!
:mrgreen:
"DAMN SNATCHERS!"
Game RemakeImageMap Pack
Dezu
Favorite Game: Final Fantasy VII
Kojima games owned: MGS The Twin Snakes
MGS2 Substance
MGS3
MGS4
MGS Portable Ops
Snatcher
Policenauts
PSN: DezuReborn

Re: Red Dead Redemption

Post by Dezu »

One of the best games of this gen.
el_ash
Major
PSN: Ash712

Post by el_ash »

Dezu wrote:One of the best games of this gen.
Hell Yeah! :mrgreen:

I just completed the game, and I'm working on finishing the extras for %100 completion and getting the trophies!
I've also just started on "Undead Nightmare" (RDR with ZOMBIES!) and It's fucking awesome as well!
"DAMN SNATCHERS!"
Game RemakeImageMap Pack
JimboKudo
Major

Post by JimboKudo »

I played the original Red Dead Revolver, but this looks completely different. If I buy the game this summer I'll add you for sure.
RegalSin
Favorite Game: Comic Adventures

Post by RegalSin »

The only reason why it is good, is that went crazy with everything this time around. The original game was okay, but they made it a multi-console release.