Super Gamer Bros. Review Time Gal

A forum to talk about stuff that doesn't fit in other categories, such as general Kojima games discussion, other games, etc.
best name ever
Second Lieutenant
Favorite Game: Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love
Kojima games owned: Snatcher, Policenauts, Metal Gear Solid Ghost Babel and Boktai

Super Gamer Bros. Review Time Gal

Post by best name ever »

My bros and I made this video review of Time Gal for the Sega CD during our spring brake in March. It's heavily influenced by Awesome Video Games. I'd like to hear you guys opinion on how it turned out! :)

P.S. I filmed it and I played the roll as Pimp $lap.
Last edited by best name ever on Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What Button Do You Press To Jump!?!
JimboKudo
Major

Re: Super Gamer Bros. Review Time Gal

Post by JimboKudo »

That was retarded, and you didn't really review the game.
Those two things aside I thought it was hilarious :mrgreen:
I think you guys should do some more. Even if they aren't really in depth reviews, they'll probably be funny to watch.
By the way, it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who still wears a scapular (although I suppose that it could have been just been part of the weird outfit in the video lol).
best name ever
Second Lieutenant
Favorite Game: Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love
Kojima games owned: Snatcher, Policenauts, Metal Gear Solid Ghost Babel and Boktai

Re: Super Gamer Bros. Review Time Gal

Post by best name ever »

JimboKudo wrote: you didn't really review the game.
We said it was AMAZING and gave it ten fingers! :D
JimboKudo wrote: By the way, it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who still wears a scapular (although I suppose that it could have been just been part of the weird outfit in the video lol).
As I said above, I was Pimp $lap. So that was one of my brothers and the scapular wasn't supposed to be part of the costume we just normally wear them.
What Button Do You Press To Jump!?!