Junker HQ
http://forums.junkerhq.net/

Rondo of Blood PSP dub for PC-Engine.
http://forums.junkerhq.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2919
Page 2 of 2

Author:  GirianSeed573 [ Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rondo of Blood PSP dub for PC-Engine.

Wait, you mean this Sountrack?

Image

Author:  best name ever [ Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rondo of Blood PSP dub for PC-Engine.

Hmmm. In retrospect I'm not really sure if it came from the soundtrack or not (I don't own it).
I just found it on google image a wile back and I was under the impression that it came from the soundtrack (maybe it was in one of the inserts?).

Author:  GirianSeed573 [ Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rondo of Blood PSP dub for PC-Engine.

best name ever wrote:
Hmmm. In retrospect I'm not really sure if it came from the soundtrack or not (I don't own it).
I just found it on google image a wile back and I was under the impression that it came from the soundtrack (maybe it was in one of the inserts?).

The image was probably used on a webpage mentioning the game's Soundtrack. It most likely came from one of the inserts.
If I ever get a copy of this game, I'll confirm it for you. (I still need to find PC-Engine, though, so I can play my copy of Snatcher on hardware.)

Also, I have a question about the Patcher.
Does it work with .ISO/.WAV/.CUE files ripped with Ootake?
The file path would be:
Code:
C:\...\DraculaX_v1.0\Patch\Akumajou Dracula X - Chi no Rondo (J)

Author:  best name ever [ Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rondo of Blood PSP dub for PC-Engine.

GirianSeed573 wrote:
Does it work with .ISO/.WAV/.CUE files ripped with Ootake?

Yes, it should work with Ootake's full install rip.

Author:  GirianSeed573 [ Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rondo of Blood PSP dub for PC-Engine.

best name ever wrote:
Yes, it should work with Ootake's full install rip.
Okay, I've tested it now with both rips using Ootake full-install and TurboRip, however, I receive this error upon running the patcher.cmd command script.

Code:
Fatal error: ISO does not match valid MD5

Author:  best name ever [ Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rondo of Blood PSP dub for PC-Engine.

I'm guessing that you downloaded your game from the internet?
Your rip needs to match the MD5 of a perfect rip of the game. Which is,
Code:
6cad375e7c087a83ab1f3b67da5fbd30


Try checking your track02.iso with an MD5 checker and see if it matches that. If it does then it must be a problem with the patcher :/

Author:  GirianSeed573 [ Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rondo of Blood PSP dub for PC-Engine.

best name ever wrote:
Your rip needs to match the MD5 of a perfect rip of the game. Which is,
Code:
6cad375e7c087a83ab1f3b67da5fbd30


Try checking your track02.iso with an MD5 checker and see if it matches that. If it does then it must be a problem with the patcher :/

I'll look into it from here, thanks.

Author:  Tailikku [ Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rondo of Blood PSP dub for PC-Engine.

Do you think it will be possible to upload a prepatched ISO for those of us who are not able to patch it properly (mine isn't working)?

Author:  AwesomeBrand [ Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rondo of Blood PSP dub for PC-Engine.

From what I understand from MOST forums' rules such is not allowed

Author:  shadowAOD [ Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rondo of Blood PSP dub for PC-Engine.

Hey need a little help with this

so yesterday I downloaded the 1.01 translation patch for dracula x rondo of blood
from the main site but I've been having the md5 fatal error message come up

I stumbled on here and from reading the thread replies
thought that I might
have a not-so-perfect iso but the thing is I have a clean iso
,checked it with different md5 programs and it's still
the same md5 number:
"6cad375e7c087a83ab1f3b67da5fbd30"

I think it might have something to do
with the patch really, the same message
pops up even if the iso isn't there :?

but if it isn't the patch,is there a way around this?

update - -
never mind, cubanraul helped me apply the patch,
it works now :)

Author:  TWIN-FR [ Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rondo of Blood PSP dub for PC-Engine.

Hi guys,

I'm a newbie to all of this and I am bit lost actually.

I ripped my Dracula X CD to cue/iso/wav.

And I have the MD5 error. But I performed a checksum of track02.iso and it's correct.

What am I doing wrong? Is there a subtlety I missed?

Thanks in advance for your help guys!

Burnt Lasagna, I'm eager to discover your work, as Rondo is one of my favorite games ever!

Author:  TWIN-FR [ Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rondo of Blood PSP dub for PC-Engine.

-oops- double post

Author:  best name ever [ Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rondo of Blood PSP dub for PC-Engine.

Okay, it seems the MD5 checker in the patcher is more fragile then I initially thought.

Here is an updated version of the patcher that's more in the spirit with what I used for my Ys IV dub patch (I have it attached). Simply place the contents of the folder into the patch folder, overwriting the previous patcher. Let me know if it woks out for you, and if it does, I'll add it to the main patch.

Attachments:
New Patcher.zip [4.26 KiB]
Downloaded 798 times

Author:  TWIN-FR [ Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rondo of Blood PSP dub for PC-Engine.

best name ever wrote:
Okay, it seems the MD5 checker in the patcher is more fragile then I initially thought.

Here is an updated version of the patcher that's more in the spirit with what I used for my Ys IV dub patch (I have it attached). Simply place the contents of the folder into the patch folder, overwriting the previous patcher. Let me know if it woks out for you, and if it does, I'll add it to the main patch.

Thanks a lot. I'm on Mac at home, so I'll try it tomorrow when I am on PC at work.
I'll let you know how it does! ;)

Author:  TWIN-FR [ Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rondo of Blood PSP dub for PC-Engine.

Hello!
The patching process worked.
I'm gonna try the game at home tonight and will let you know if it works properly then.

Author:  TWIN-FR [ Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rondo of Blood PSP dub for PC-Engine.

Okay I tried it and it works perfectly. Thanks a lot for your help and for the awesome patch! :D

Author:  best name ever [ Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rondo of Blood PSP dub for PC-Engine.

TWIN-FR wrote:
Okay I tried it and it works perfectly. Thanks a lot for your help and for the awesome patch! :D

This is a super late reply, but I added the new patcher to the main patch archive.
Hopefully that makes the patcher more bullet proof.

Author:  ferasali [ Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rondo of Blood PSP dub for PC-Engine.

im really sorry but,can someone help me with the: Fatal error: ISO does not match valid MD5 error!,ive been looking for hours for a solution and found none,help would be super appreciated

Author:  Artemio [ Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rondo of Blood PSP dub for PC-Engine.

ferasali wrote:
im really sorry but,can someone help me with the: Fatal error: ISO does not match valid MD5 error!,ive been looking for hours for a solution and found none,help would be super appreciated


What method are you using to dump your disks?

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/