Official Konami MG community

Dedicated to Hideo Kojima, Kojima Productions staff and their games or collaborations.
Marc
General

Official Konami MG community

Post by Marc »

Konami have said they plan to launch a free MG community site in December tentatively titled Metal Gear My Page to connect fans with each other. You'll be able to write your own blog and participate in other activities, and earn points to increase your "Kojima Fan Level" through the site. People who collect a lot of these points will then get access to other features. They are taking applications right now, but it's only planned for Japan (or people who can speak Japanese, anyway) at the moment.

http://www.i-revo.jp/promotion/mg/index.html
Duo

Post by Duo »

Argh, japan only?
He is one, he is many.
Marc
General

Post by Marc »

This has been renamed Metal Gear Portal, and is set to open this coming Monday. I've signed up for it, so I'll let you guys know what it's like.
Snake700
Major

Post by Snake700 »

Let´s hope they come with a english version
What?

Say what say what one more time i dare i double dare you mother f##### say what one more god damm time

from Pulp Fiction
Marc
General

Post by Marc »

I've been going to the site since it opened and it's pretty good. It's best described as a MySpace for Metal Gear. One of its purposes is to serve as a hub for online playing. Everything you can imagine would be there to help fulfill this purpose is there.

Also, one of the features they just started is a map of Japan that shows locations of soldiers you can collect. It's modified by users, so users add soldiers they've found in order to create a full map of all the characters. This shot here shows the Tokyo area.

Noriaki Okamura has been talking about the happenings surrounding the launches of MPO and Kabutore in Japan in his blog. They're apparently starting a radio show to help people play Kabutore as well. I think Konami have hopes for Kabutore along the lines of Nintendo's Brain Training.
Attachments
map.jpg
Snake700
Major

Post by Snake700 »

Osiris wrote:I've been going to the site since it opened and it's pretty good. It's best described as a MySpace for Metal Gear. One of its purposes is to serve as a hub for online playing. Everything you can imagine would be there to help fulfill this purpose is there.

Also, one of the features they just started is a map of Japan that shows locations of soldiers you can collect. It's modified by users, so users add soldiers they've found in order to create a full map of all the characters. This shot here shows the Tokyo area.

Noriaki Okamura has been talking about the happenings surrounding the launches of MPO and Kabutore in Japan in his blog. They're apparently starting a radio show to help people play Kabutore as well. I think Konami have hopes for Kabutore along the lines of Nintendo's Brain Training.
Defently Japan only stuff. I don´t have high hopes for a English version.
What?

Say what say what one more time i dare i double dare you mother f##### say what one more god damm time

from Pulp Fiction