[Request]Who would type the some dialogues of SCD-Snatcher?

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
belmont_yang

[Request]Who would type the some dialogues of SCD-Snatcher?

Post by belmont_yang »

I'm a Chinese Snatcher fan, but I'm not good at English Listenning.

I request someone to type the ending dialogue of [Sega CD]-Snatcher. It include from the last select(save) to the end. I think it's very long while it spend about 30 minutes. But I extremely want to know the final words of Random and Modnar.

Thanks for your help.......
Last edited by belmont_yang on Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sorrow Never Fades.....
------------------------
Lament Of Innocence.....
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

You are asking for quite a job there pal.... I dedicated some time just now to type some of it.. maybe we'll comlpete it somewhat soon =P.

It may have quite a bit of mistakes here and there since english is not my mother tongue, and my typing abilities do suck.

Gillian Jaimie! Are you alright?
Jaimie Gillian! You came for me!
Gillian Are you hurt?
Jaimie No... they won't lay a finger on me... Not until the new artificial skin is completed anyway...
Gillian Artificial skin research?! You?!
Jaimie Gillian, I've got my memory back. All of it.
Gillian What happened?! Tell me Jaimie!
Jaimie They said they'd kill him. They said they'd kill Harry. They forced me! I had to help them with the skin development. They said i had to help them because the professor was ill, he wasn't getting any better. Gillian.. the engineer Harry, he is our son! He's been living on his own now for 50 years!
Gillian Jaimie... I'm afraid that Harry is...
Jaimie There was nothing I could do... They forced me! But I can't do it anymore...
Gillian Jaimie!
Jaimie The Professor... He just died! He was over a hundred!
Gillian The Professor? What? This old man?
Jaimie Don't you remember? It's Professor Modnar! Professor Petrovich Modnar!
Gillian What?! This old man is Modnar?
Jaimie He's been confined here for three years now, just to develop the Snatcher's artficial skin. Terrible. Doing that to your own father.
Gillian Who's father? Jaime, I don't have any idea what you're talking about!
Jaimie You really can't remember, can you?
Gillian Jaimie, tell me... Tell me who I am! What were we doing at the Kremlin?!
Jaimie Are you sure you really want me to, Gillian? it's all so aweful... But if you must know, I'll tell you. Try to remain calm, ok? 56 years ago, you and I were involved in a top secret Soviet project. It was still during the time of the Cold War. The gulf between east and west was as wide as ever. Everybody was worried about nukes. At that point, the world's armies were at their largest ever. Leaders still believed that a strong military meant a strong nation.
There were rumours that there would be an agreement to end the production of nuclear weapons. On the other hand, the major powers like the US began to get involved in a space weapon's race. But not the Soviets. The conservative despots in the Kremlin had another, completely different idea for gaining military superiority. A horrible plan. Something no one else would think of.
At that time the countries of the commmunist block were facing and economic crisis. Popular movements pushing for democracy were springing up all over. Communism itself was facing extinction.
Facing pressure from the reformers, the Kremlin began to panic. And that's when that horrible, childish plan was launched.
Gillian And that was the Snatcher project... replace your enemies' leader's with puppets of your own! Then you control their governments, their economies... take over a country from the inside out!
Jaimie That's right Gillian. And to develop these robots, they assembled some of the most brilliant cientific minds from around the world. Some of them were even brought in against their will... At the crops of that development effort was a group called the Frankeinstain project team. You and I were members of that team, Gillian. It was a four person team lead by the late Professor Modnar here. The robotics expert was Professor Modnar himself. His son, Elijah Modnar, handled genetics and micro-biology. For nano-biology, and pico-biology, myself. And for behavioural science, and psycology... you Gillian.
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Artemio
Site Admin

Post by Artemio »

Jaimie Early development was carried in at lab a Noboshiversk(?), but was later moved to a secret facility under the Kremlin. At the time, the Glasnost and Perestroika movements were gaining mommentum, and they rightly feared for the existance of the program, if it should become known. But some of the reformers did learn of the project and they conspired with the US to block it.
Gillian, you were a CIA special agent sent by the United States to infiltrate and sabotage the project!
Gillian I was CIA?
Jaimie Yes! And the government knows that! That's why you were assigned to the Junker team.
Gillian What?! Who am I!
Jaimie Work on the project continued to go smoothly. But then, on June 6 1996 there was that accident! A mysterious explosion at the Chernoton facility spread a bacterial weapon that was under development there into the atmosphere, destroying the country and the project.
Gillian... was it you? Did you set off that explosion?
Gillian What?! You can't be serious! You think I caused the catastrophe?!
Jaimie Somehow during the confussion, Professor Modnar and our son Harry managed to get picked up by American agents, but we couldn't get out in time! You an I and Elijah. In a shelter below the Kremlin, we entered in a cryogenic sleep. Our plan was to sleep there until the toxic effects of the bacteria were safely passed.
Gillian And then 48 years later, 3 years ago, we were discovered by the 17th special investigative force...
Jaimie Yes, but when they found us Elijah's pod was already empty.
Gillian Elijah Modnar? That guy who's picture was in the church? The one that looks like Random?
Jaimie That's right! Elijah is alive! Elijah is here and working on the Snatchers!
Elijah Why don't you let me finish your little story?
Gillian Who's there?
Elijah It's been a while, hasn't it Jaimie? Ahh yes, and Gillian. It's me Jaimie.
Jaimie Elijah? Is that really you?
Gillian Random?! No...not quite...
Elijah So, you remember me, do you? I am Elijah Modnar, the only son of Professor Petrovich Modnar. I'm afraid I've grown somewhat old... and feeble, since we last met however.
Jaimie Elijah, why are you doing this? Your father, Professor Modnar, he just... he passed away a few minutes ago.
Elijah What?! My father? My father is dead?
Jaimie Elijah what... what happened to you? The Elijah i knew could never do anything like this.
Elijah I've changed Jaimie, these fourty years have changed me.
Jaimie I can't believe it. What happened to you?
Elijah What happened to me? Jaimie, do I actually have to explain it to you? Jaimie, it's you! Your beauty is the cause of all that has come to pass here. Fifty seven years ago I was obsessed, with my research yes, and with you Jaimie.
At the time i was still young, having just graduated with my genetic engineering degree. My father's connections got me on the team, and there... I met you. You were working as my father's assistant. You beauty, your smile, I was stricken. I saw something in you that I... never felt with women of my own country. You wonned my cold young heart Jaime, you opened me up. And I couldn't stop my feelings.
Jaimie Elijah...!
Elijah Oh I was so happy! The political situation was crumbling around us but... everyday was a joy. I gained my father's trust, and with you there watching over me... I was able to work as hard as I ever have on the project. However my happiness did not last for long.
Gillian it was you. You showed up and all was ruined! You arrived and joined our project team!
Far from home, Jaimie found comfort in a man from the same land. Your relationship grew quickly. And all I could do was stand by and watch. jaimie and Gillian fell in love, were joined, and even had a child.
Jaimie Harry...!
Elijah And even then my feeling for you... only grew stronger! Worried about me, my father tried to have me removed from the project, but I persisted. Jaimie I always wanted to be near you...
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Johnny Undaunted
Major

Post by Johnny Undaunted »

You know what? I think you transcripted all that for nothing.

The ending (including dialogue) is already availble on VGMuseum. The only thing you have to do is have Mouse Text enabled on your browser.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/scd/a/snatch.htm
Artemio
Site Admin

Post by Artemio »

Oh well.. I was really enyoing it =P Thans for stopping me btw, It was taking part of my time but I did like listening to it all over with more attention. Great voice acting from Modnar there.... Anyway here's what I typed at the office tonight...

I'll probably set up a page with just the text anyway, and a link to vgmuseum with the images. (and possibly of links about the stuff they are talking about). hardly as much material as within MGS2, though....

And then, the democratic movements that had consummed the rest of the eastern blocks spread to our country as well. The cold war was over, the hardliners who had pushed for it's development was stripped of power and the project was cancelled. The reformers trying to cover up the existance of such a crazed project ordered that all materials related to it be destroyed, and that we stand trial for our actions.
Jaimie and Gillian were to be returned to their homeland. That's about the time that I learnt that you Gillian.. that YOU were a CIA agent! And that you were trying to pass documents on our reasearch to your military. The country had sold us out.
I am no poilitician, I couldn't care less about... what happened to the country. ALL I cared about was my research.. and Jaimie. And I was to loose all of that, EVERYTHING! For someone so young... you cannot understand how great of a SHOCK that was...
Jaimie Elijah...!
Elijah THAT, is when I decided.. I SWORE I would see that secret crazed project through to the end! At the time the bioroids were 80 percent finished, the main part, their endostructure, was essentialy completed. But we still were having trouble with the artificial skin. The area that Jaimie and I were assigned to. We called it artificial skin but... there was of course no need to duplicate the t-lymphocytes, langerhans cells or endocrine cells. All we needed was keratinized cells and melanocytes to provide the pigment. With the artificial protein development techniques that we had in those days, full scale synthetic cell development was very difficult. Research like this took MONTHS. YEARS.
The original project called for us to simultaneously snatch an entire country. In other words, a WHOLE nation! Or an entire city had to be snatched over the course of one night. For that reason a powerful biological agent, which could quickly and effectively kill the population of a country was being simultaneously developed...
Gillian Lucifer Alpha...
Elijah That's right. A type R011 virus which another team was developing. For someone like myself, who was closely involved in the project, blowing up the lab was quite a simple task.
Jaimie My God Elijha, do you know what you are saying?! That explosion killed half the world's population!
Elijah I moved all the materials and records essential to the bioroid project into the shelter, and executed my plan on June 6.
After sealing off the lab, I brought the two of you with me to the underground shelter and we entered a cryogenic sleep. But not before I programmed an atmospheric research satellite to transmit a wake signal when the danger of Lucifer Alpha had passed.
Gillian And ten years later, Lucifer Alpha naturaly mutated into a non toxic form.
Jaimie But the automatic revival system failed to work!
Elijah Oh no! No no, It worked! Just as planned it revived me 10 years later, a little sooner than the two of you of course.
Gillian But even though you sealed the lab with the explosion and everything you should have been exposed! Why weren't you?
Elijah Oh I was! But by that time, the vaccine L-Angels had alerady been developed.
Jaimie So everything went just as you planned it then.
Elijah Yes. Up until that point. But my real struggle was yet to come. My original plan was to revive Jaimie as well, and for the two of us to finish the development of the bioroids. You Gillian, YOU were to stay asleep FOREVER! But I just couldn't bring myself to do it... Not after looking at Jaimie's peaceful face there in the pod. Besides, I could never have convinced her to work with me on the project anyway. I knew the time was not yet right, so I changed the timers of your pods to "Permanent on".
Gillian HOW? How could you do such a thing?!
Elijah And so for the next fourty years I worked alone in that cold and lonley room under the Kremlin, trying to complete the artificial skin for the Snatchers. For days and days no one would visit me. I never saw the sun of felt the changing of the seasons. Still... I always had Jaimie by my side. You were always there for me to talk to. Just you and I for fourty years... in that dark cellar.
Jaimie Oh you poor poor man....
Elijah And then, three years ago my research was finally completed. First, I snatched the syberian special investigative forces to stablished a transport route for the snatchers. And then, to test the effect of large scale snatch operations I chose Neo Kobe City to be my experimental sample. Neo Kobe is cut off of the surrounding areas, a sort of miniature country in itself, making it a perfect test site. And since it is a melting pot of various races, it would also allow me to gather extensive data on snatcher modification and operational techniques. In addition the element of suspicion or mistrust, which runs deep in Japanese culture, was another reason I chose this site.
Gillian But your test revealed a critical flaw on your machine's artificial skin.
Elijah yes, quite unexpected I am afraid. All my research for fourty years. I gathered data and worked day and night to find a solotion but, nothing seemed to work.
Jaimie So that's why you decided to bring Professor Modnar here, right?
Elijah That's correct. I discovered my father on one of the government's hospitals, he was old but still very sound of mind. Naturally, he would not cooperate with me.
Jaimie Of course not! He'd never become involved in something like that!
Elijah So, unable to receive his assistance.. I decided that I had to have... yours. But a mistake on my part allowed both you and Gillian to be taken into custody by the authorities first.
Gillian Just what are you trying to accomplish Elijah? You must know you can never get Jaimie back...
Elijah I am only interested in discovering what I can from the human animal. In the past, it was because of Jaimie. My motive is different now.
Gillian It sounds like you are just suffering from the wild arrogance that corrupts so many scientists...
Elijah Humans are such weak creatures. No matter how much they trust one another, the tiniest spec of suspicion can destroy it all. Look at how the Snatcher problem has caused such wild unrest. No matter how much science advances, or how high we set our ideals. We eventually begin to suspect each other, to hate each other, and then... to kill each other. The snatchers are nothing more than a tool for bringing out this reaction. I am simply using the snatchers to elicit the true nature of the human animal. I think this experiment has shown me the limits of human society. i sinecrely doubted that it'll be able to erach any greater level of prosperity on it's own. If human society ever hopes to reach greater heights, what is needed is an absolute leader. A firm ruler who isn't affected by this trivial epoisodes of mistrust.
Gillian You are crazy if you think people would ever obey snatchers...
Elijah Of course they wouldn't!
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Jonathan Ingram
Second Lieutenant

Post by Jonathan Ingram »

When will people learn to use "title" instead of "alt"?
"But nothing is permanent... only change"
Artemio
Site Admin

Post by Artemio »

Jonathan Ingram wrote:When will people learn to use "title" instead of "alt"?
Indeed, I hated that from the site.. had to open IE (which incorrectly opens the ALT text as TITLE)
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Reborn from the Ashes

Post by Reborn from the Ashes »

Elijah: But if they don't know... they cannot object. There has been a time in every age that the people have longed for a god to lead them. As long as they give the people no reason to suspect them, then they can easily become their gods, indeed... a new race of super beings. We are almost there, once we perfect the artificial skin, Snatchers will transcend men to become this planet's true human beings.

Jamie: But you'll never get your perfect skin now, Professor Modnar is dead!

Elijah: I no longer have any use for my father. I have a sample of the new skin he developed, once I've analyzed it, I'll be able to make as much as I need. Or if need be, we could simply culture the Keratonized Cells, Epithelial Cells and Melanocytes in the quantities that we need.

Gillian: What are you talking about? How can you get a sample of perfected artificial skin?

Elijah: Why don't you take a look at this...? We found this in the rubble of Queens Hospital.

*A transparent Glass Tube lowers to the floor, reveling Random as a Bioroid.*

Gillian: Random!

Elijah: Oh! An acquaintance of yours?

Gillian: He's... He's a snatcher?!

Elijah: That term... isn't exactly accurate. This Bioroid was constructed by my father without my knowledge. He modeled it after me in my youth. He built it right here in this facility and not only that, he programmed it to destroy Snatchers. This Bioroid caused me serious difficulties, it's designed and built far better than my snatchers. The machine itself thought it was human, my father input memories for it all the way back to childhood, those too... were apparently mine...Haven't you yet realized? Random Hajile is Elijah Modnar spelled backwards...How like my father, silly old man, he did virtually overnight what I could not do in 40 years of effort. Furthermore, he makes a Bioroid so perfect, even the Bioroid itself believes itself to be real. What's more, the cells of the skin he developed are self replicating, once in place, no further transplants or culturing is necessary.

Gillian: Is he dead?

Elijah: It's main and locomotive system are completely shut down, it's just scrap now. But the artificial skin is being kept alive, this we need. With this we can move to phase 2 of our plan, a full scale infiltration of the worlds major nations.

Gillian: The Summit's already over, you'll never succeed.

Elijah: What does the Summit matter, nothing holds us back now that we have this perfect skin, we can go anywhere we want and there will no way to tell us apart. I will have free control over the world, nothing will be able to stop me. Politics and free thought will no longer have any meaning, my will alone will decide the course of human history.

Gillian: You egomaniac! You think you can snatch the entire population?

Elijah: There's a fully automated snatcher factory under the Kremlin, even as we speak scores of new Snatchers are being born.

Jamie: But no matter how hard you try you won't be able to snatch the people's heart and soul, what do you hope to gain from this anyways?

Elijah: Jamie, the human race is composed of fools! But I, I am different, I will be its saviour. Indeed not just of mankind, but of all life on the planet.

Metal Gea: I'm afraid that won't be possible.

Gillian: Metal!

Metal Gear: In 10 minutes this church will be struck by a phased particle beam. I'm guiding the beam from the attack satellite using GBS and 15 navigation satellites, the beam cannot miss. Everything in a 2 to 3 kilometers radius will be destroyed.

Elijah: Stop this foolishness now! I will not have my research destroyed by some... soupped up pocket calculator.

Gillian: Metal! What happened at the summit?

Metal Gear: The delegates, worried about the Snatcher menace, voted unanimously to allow the use of nuclear weapons on the city. The military is presently imposing a quarantine on Neo-Kobe.

Jamie: What?! Do they intend to kill everybody?

Metal Gear: The populous is in a state of panic, however they have agreed to lift the quarantine if the church is struck by the phased particle beam. This is our last chance! I will handle things here, Gillian, Jamie, you two must flee!

Elijah: You insignificant mass of metal! You'll never...

Metal Gear: One move and I detonate!! Gillian run!!

Gillian: Metal this is crazy!

Metal Gear: We can't let a single snatcher get out of here, and this new artificial skin has to be destroyed as well.
'
Elijah: I will not allow some... talking scrap pile to get away with this, if you are the aiming point for the beam then I'll just have you thrown out of here. Grab this little one and take him out of here.

*Three Snatchers appear.*

Metal Gear: Ahhhhh!!!!

Gillian: Metal!!!

Elijah: Cowardly little robot!

Random: You always were a real pain in the butt!

*Random smashes the Glass Tube.*
Jamie: What's that?!

Elijah: What...? How did...? You were supposed to be deactivated!

Random: I don't go down that easy, old man!

Elijah: Stop... this foolish.... ughh!
Random: Shut up! Let's try to make our final moment's peaceful, shall we? And you snatchers, you touch the little guy and the old man's head comes off!

Gillian: Random!

Random: I always hated being used, why don't you watch the final act with me!

Metal Gear: Gillian! You only have 5 minutes! The Turbocycle is just outside on standby, use that to flee!

Elijah: Let me go! I'm Elijah Modnar... I'm... your... original!

Random: I don't care if I'm an original or a copy or what, you and I are going to die right here! If we both die there won't be a copy anymore now will there?

Elijah: The stupid logic of a simpleton... of a machine!

Random:Whatever it is... It's my will!

Elijah: Machines have no will! Machines cannot...sacrifice themselves.

Random: We'll see about that!

Metal Gear: You have 4 minutes! You must go! And don't forget to take care of the factory under the Kremlin.

Elijah: Stop!

Random: Gillian, even if these memories in my head are fiction...

Gillian: Yeah, I know what you mean... Our memories of our time together are all too real Random.

Random: Gillian, you've become one hell of a JUNKER.

Metal Gear: Gillian, it has been most recreational being your partner!

Gillian: Oh Metal!

Metal Gear: If you can, try to pick up the pieces for me, ok? Like we did for Little John?

Gillian: Little John...? Oh! Ok Metal!

Metal Gear: Hurry! You only have 3 minutes!

Gillian: Thanks! Thanks you two! Jamie Come on!

*Gillian and Jamie exit.*

Elijah: No! Don't let her go! No!

Random: You pathetic old fool! Ughh! You don't even know how to love someone!

Elijah: You stupid machine, what is that idiotic grin supposed to mean?

Random: By Snatching you, I'm finally gonna get my REAL self back!

Metal Gear: Random! There's less than 1 minute to go. Thanks to you, everything will be fine.

Random: You don't owe me any thanks. Sorry to get you involved in such a big job. You did great! You're a hell of a JUNKER.

Metal Gear: 3... 2... 1... Here it comes!!!!!

Random: Later Kid!

*Phased Particle Beam hits the Church. A man Random? Yells.*

*At the Airport.*

Operator: ... division has completed boarding... seven... entry team has completed boarding...seventeen special engineering squad report for boarding immediately.

Jamie: So you're really going aren't you?

Gillian: It's our responsibility too, besides if I go to Moscow I may get some of my memory back, and if that happens... I'll be able to love you even more than I do now. Wait for me, I wanna be with you but first I've got to destroy this terrible factory of theirs. Jamie, when I get back... let's try living together again, what do you say?

Operator: Thirteen special operations squad and all embarking personnel, report immediately for departure.

Katrina: We'll we waiting for you too...

Gillian: Katrina! Mika! You're here too?

Mika: You better be happy buster with all of these beautiful women seeing you off.

Gillian: I'm happy you came! Uhh... uhhm... let me introduce my, my wife!

Jamie: Jamie Seed, I suppose it's a little odd introducing myself a second time though.

Gillian:What do you mean? Uhh... you've never met them before have you!?

Mika: What are you talking about Gillian? We're good friends!

Gillian: Huh?! Uhh, since when??

Katrina: It's the first time I've met her in person, but I've spoken with her on the video phone a lot of times.

Gillian: What...? Have you guys been talking about me behind my back?

*After talking and looking at Mika, Katrina and Jamie.*

Gillian: So have the finalized what they are going to do about JUNKER operations? I suppose this will end up being our last mission huh?

Mika: Well originally they were planning on disbanding the team, but now they've decided to keep us in business.

Gillian: So that means....!

Mika: That's right, we've been designated as one of the governments special police divisions. That puts us above the regular cops.

Gillian:
'So the government has decided that crime by machines poses a biggest threat than crime by humans from here on out huh?

Mika:
'They've chosen the new chief too, so when you get back you'll meet the new head honcho.

Gillian: Well it's... comforting to know I've got a place I can come back to.

Katrina: What ever you do, just come home safe.... ok?

Mika: When you get back from this job you still have a dinner date to keep with me you know?

Gillian: Don't worry, I won't forget my promises to either of you. Whoops, huh I almost forgot, of course I wanna spend some private moments with my wife first huh? Uhh, what's wrong Jamie?

Jamie: Harry and I will be waiting for you to get home.

Gillian: That's Harry's hat...

Jamie: We can do it this time Gillian, not some fake couple like before, but with love and trust.

Gillian: I know Jamie...

Jamie: Take care Gillian....

Gillian: I'll see you Jamie!

Metal Gear: Wait! Wait for me! Take me with you? Pleeease!

Gillian: You?! Metal?!

Metal Gear: Yes sir! We didn't have a good frame to work with, so this is just a temporary body. Just call me 'Metal Gear {Sega/Mega} CD' for now.

Gillian: So they found your memory chip in one piece eh?

Metal Gear: Random protected it from the blast of the beam.

Gillian: Random huh....

Napoleon: Ahh... aaahh... aaaaaachoooo!

Gillian: Wait a second.... I've heard that sneeze somewhere before!

Metal Gear: Really? I didn't hear anything... Anyway, I wanna know if you will take me with you! Pleaseee Gillian, pleaseeee take me with you!

Gillian: Hurry up and get on board... Partner.

Metal Gear: Yes sir, Gillian!

*The Aircraft flies into the Sunset. Credits.*

(On a sort of related note, would it be possible to capture the ending using a capture card or something?)
belmont_yang

Post by belmont_yang »

Thanks a lot for moderator's help.

by the way, another part I interest is when Metal Gear MKII analyze 4 Skull, I nearly can't listen its content clearly. Because most of them are professional terminology, I wish someone can type them out. (include 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc.)

-----------------------
here are some spelling mistake:

commmunist
cientific
mommentum
consummed
poilitician
solotion
sinecrely
erach
epoisodes

Keratonized
reveling
---------------------
byw, I don't know the meaning of this sentence: Random: Later Kid!
who would explain it?
Sorrow Never Fades.....
------------------------
Lament Of Innocence.....
Artemio
Site Admin

Post by Artemio »

Reborn from the Ashes wrote:(On a sort of related note, would it be possible to capture the ending using a capture card or something?)
Sure thing it is, But I don't think many people would be interested besides myself =P
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Artemio
Site Admin

Post by Artemio »

belmont_yang wrote:Because most of them are professional terminology, I wish someone can type them out. (include 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc.)
I'll see if I can get some time, I'll do it but I don't know when. Could be tomorrow, could be a couple of weeks. Unfortunately I've been too busy at work lately.
belmont_yang wrote: byw, I don't know the meaning of this sentence: Random: Later Kid!
who would explain it?
Random is just saying good bye, but in a cheerful manner, with no regrets. And also it might imply that he hopes they'll meet again, even after what is just about to happen.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Reborn from the Ashes

Post by Reborn from the Ashes »

On a sort of related note, I started a new game of Snatcher today, it lists Random Hajile's voice actor as Jim Parks on the opening credits, but lists him as Ray Van Steen in the ending credits. :???: