Snatcher Mega CD Soundtrack 192kps

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
elijahmodnar2k2
Favorite Game: Snatcher
Kojima games owned: Snatcher, Policenauts, Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid II, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (lawlz).

Re: Snatcher Mega CD Soundtrack 192kps

Post by elijahmodnar2k2 »

"Biohard" and "One Night in Neo Kobe City" are redbook audio which was released on the Snatcher Zoom Tracks. If you look on ebay for a copy or are crafty enough to find the mp3s, you should find what you're looking for. I only recorded the music generated by the MegaDrive/Mega-CD since it was never officially released in that iteration.

I'm currently playing around with a perfect rip of "Theme of Tara"/"Theme of Metal Gear", but it is proving difficult with the little free time I currently have (Perhaps I could find it fishing around the PSX version which incidentally has the MegaDrive version of the song). I'll try to play around with it again this weekend. Thanks for the interest and I hope you've enjoyed it!
elijahmodnar2k2
Favorite Game: Snatcher
Kojima games owned: Snatcher, Policenauts, Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid II, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (lawlz).

Post by elijahmodnar2k2 »

I hate to bump this, but did you guys know that "Perfect Selection Snatcher & SD Snatcher" has tracks from the redbook audio of Snatcher? Specifically the song that plays at the end of Act III at the airport and the song that plays during the turbocycle scene in Act II...

My mind is friggin' blown! Is there a chance some of the other remixes (Like the scene with Harry towards the end of Act II) being out there somewhere? Wow, I just can't believe it... I'm sure some of you guys knew this, but any thoughts?
Ghaleon
Runner

Post by Ghaleon »

Thanks for the megaupload link -- I used the redbook + Kremlin's low-qual mp3s to make a SEGA CD-ver 80 min soundtrack a few years ago -- now I can add these, as they sound much better obviously and there's some stuff the Kremlin was missing. Thanks so much!
BIG BOSS
DECKARD
Favorite Game: metal gear solid
Kojima games owned: All metal gear solid games...snatcher..

Post by DECKARD »

hey everyone..joined today after finding the rip for the snatcher mega cd music on here! Was hoping to find it as love the music...any luck in doing the missing tracks on this?..theres about 62 min of music ..which is great..is there a comolete sega cd rip anywhere?..I have the 3 cd memorial snatcher soundtrack..cost me over 100 pounds,,,never seen it on ebay..worth getting just for the first cd alone..exellent music..and diff from sega cd version. Anyway great job on the rip..am just glad to have some of the sega cd music:)..hope a complete version is available soon?? :)
The Chosen
Favorite Game: Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake

Post by The Chosen »

Anyone know where I can find the Sega CD versions of Theme Of Snatcher (part 1 and 2)?

Also, Random Hajile's theme, which plays when he saves you in Lisa's flat.

Thanks.
The Chosen
Favorite Game: Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake

Post by The Chosen »

I also need Theme of Junker and Harry's death music. The Sega CD versions for these songs can't be found anywhere.
Does anyone have them?
sad_muso

Post by sad_muso »

Hey elijahmodnar2k2! Hope you're well. Been a while for me again! Just wondering if you ever got round to adding those missing tracks from before?

Cheers!

sad_muso