Kojima apologizes for Peace Walker delay

Dedicated to Hideo Kojima, Kojima Productions staff and their games or collaborations.
The Hero

Kojima apologizes for Peace Walker delay

Post by The Hero »

I found this article on Kotaku and thought I should post it here.

http://kotaku.com/5460800/kojima-apolog ... an-a-delay

The release of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker on the PSP has been delayed, and apparently, Kojima is apologizing because of the delay. I must say that this is a pleasent suprise. You don't see that many developers apologizing for delays these days, apart from copy-and-paste press releases and such. :P

Say what you want about Kojima and his team, they usually do something special if one of their games gets delayed, and I love that about them. Like when the european release date for Zone Of The Enders 2 got pushed back several months, we got a bunch of cool extras to make up for it. That was nice. :mrgreen:
"Treat your cardboard box with care. Take care of the box, and it will take care of you."
MunirBinJulaihi
Favorite Game: MGS, SH, Snatcher, Contra, etc., etc.
Kojima games owned: Metal Gear
Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake
METAL GEAR SOLID
Metal Gear Solid 2: SUBSTANCE
Metal Gear Solid 3: SUBSISTENCE
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
Metal Gear Acid 1 & 2
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Snatcher
Policenauts

Re: Kojima apologizes for Peace Walker delay

Post by MunirBinJulaihi »

Delay again? Ouch... Guess I have to wait for another month... :cry:
The Hero

Post by The Hero »

Oh wait, I should have clarified that it's the japanese version that's been delayed. The PAL and american versions still has the same set dates.
"Treat your cardboard box with care. Take care of the box, and it will take care of you."
cleverboy

Post by cleverboy »

Oh Kojima... how I wish we could lock you up and force you to create Metal Gear games for the rest of your life. And yet somehow I wish you could escape the series you may very well never step outside of, try as you might.