[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Junker HQ • View topic - Policenauts Mod? LoL! (3D Jonathan Ingram)

Policenauts Mod? LoL! (3D Jonathan Ingram)

Talk about Kojima's hard sci-fi masterpiece.

Policenauts Mod? LoL! (3D Jonathan Ingram)

Postby el_ash » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:56 pm

I was fucking around with the WIP model of Gillian Seed for the Snatcher Mod I'm working on and then suddenly Policenauts popped into my head.....
So the next thing I knew I had a WIP version of Jonathan Ingram on my hands LOL! :mrgreen:

I really don't think I'll be doing a Policenauts Mod since Snatcher is far from done, but if I were to it might look something like this....
only this was just made for fun and nothing serious! (took 5min to alter Gillian into Jonathan so the textures are rushed if you can tell)

Enjoy the images fellow Policenauts!
Attachments
Ingram1.jpg
Ingram.jpg
Ingram2.jpg
"DAMN SNATCHERS!"
el_ash
Major

Re: Policenauts Mod? LoL! (3D Jonathan Ingram)

Postby lion589 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:31 pm

his face looks like a frozener :p
lion589

Re: Policenauts Mod? LoL! (3D Jonathan Ingram)

Postby Kyrill » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:07 pm

This is awesome !
You really have talent for this ! :wink:
Kyrill

Return to Policenauts