[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Junker HQ • View topic - Next project

Next project

A forum dedicated to one of the greatest action-oriented mecha series out there. Not a Kojima game, but his influence is undeniably there.

Re: Next project

Postby Marc » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:36 pm

Yeah, the PCE soundtrack is much better than the SCD's.
Marc
General

Postby best name ever » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:58 am

What Button Do You Press To Jump!?!
best name ever
Second Lieutenant

Postby Charlie Johnson » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Charlie Johnson
Second Lieutenant

Postby Marc » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:21 pm

I was being serious. :)
Marc
General

Postby Charlie Johnson » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:39 am

Oh! =D

Well, your post sounded sarcastic!

Or maybe I'm paranoid.

Anyway, as far as I know you have had some sort of contact with Jeremy Blaustein, did you ever get to ask him who decided to redo the music? Was it someone from the localization team, the Sega CD versions director or just some sound designer who went rogue and decided, since americans don't know the original tunes anyway, I'll just make my own!
Charlie Johnson
Second Lieutenant

Postby Marc » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Marc
General

Postby JonathanIngram » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:12 am

Will you guy's make a patch of the Saturn version of Policenauts?
As it was technically the best version.
JonathanIngram

Postby Kojima Hideo » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:55 am

I already opened a topic in the MGS section, but is it possible to rip the vocal tracks from the PSX version of MGS?

Just like you can do with the SCD version of Snatcher?
If so, that would be great!

Marc/Artemio, can you let me know if something like that is even possible?
Damn!
Kojima Hideo

Postby Rick Deckard » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Rick Deckard
Second Lieutenant

Postby GirianSeed573 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:40 pm

「Желаю вам усцeхa!!
J・U・N・K・E・R・・・・」
GirianSeed573
Second Lieutenant

Postby AwesomeBrand » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:04 pm

So hey guys, since someone else necro-bumped this thread and I always see it at the top of the page anyway I guess now is the best time to ask....
We're not doing DotB but whatever WAS being done is either on hold or abandoned, we're not currently working on hacking a new game into english, Policenauts v1.1 and Sdatcher have their own sections if anything else comes, though they're understandably low priority due to technically being done already....
Is there a NEXT project or is this a placeholder? :o

EDIT: Marc is helping an Argentinian team translate the Saturn version, does this call for the revival of this topic?
"Games are a study about people." - Hideo Kojima 2004
"To fans and myself, games are a dream." - Keiji Inafune 2003
"Games are life itself." - Hiroyuki Kobayashi 2003
"Why're ya taking this game so seriously?" - Beat Takeshi 1986
AwesomeBrand
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Postby Marc » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Marc
General

Postby AwesomeBrand » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:21 pm

AwesomeBrand
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Postby Jack S » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Does anyone have a link to a MSX rip of the Snatcher OST? Thanks.
Jack S

Postby SnatcherMkII » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:58 am

Jack, this isn't the right thread to be discussing about BGM rips, though I've been working on it using KSS-X Player's Playlist Export.
SnatcherMkII
Runner

Dead OF The Brain

Postby JonnyTanna » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:47 pm

So is this project still happening? I wish I could be more useful as opposed to logging on and just asking 'Is this project still happening' but if I were, than I would definitely do something about it :)
JonnyTanna

Postby AwesomeBrand » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:18 pm

Junker HQ broke off of DotB translation, the closest thing to a "next project" right now is
AwesomeBrand
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Postby TechNoir » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:21 am

*still dreams about PCE or PSX Snatcher translation, but it's just dreams, buu-huu*
Holy shit I'm smoking in SPAAAACE! - AwesomeBrand
TechNoir
Runner

Postby Swallagoon » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:22 am

I was looking forward to the DotB project. :cry:
Swallagoon

Postby JonnyTanna » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:26 pm

JonnyTanna

Postby RIDA.ZM » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:15 pm

DUDE! I remade SNATCHER music just for fun! Check it out, dark, industrial, sci-fi sounds! Hope you like!

Ive done 15 so far, but moved on to Shadow of The beast, hopefully return to do more soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj06up9 ... 3&index=14
RIDA.ZM

Postby slowbeef » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:06 am

Oh hello. This is still stickied, eh? Well, actually... I did restart work on it and I've got extraction and insertion going. I'm working on linebreaks which is actually tougher than in Policenauts! Hoping to release in 2020, but I've been on and off the project for years so ...

Hope you all had a great decade!
slowbeef
Policenaut Hacker

Postby powderehss » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:51 pm

Thank you, Beef! :mrgreen:
powderehss

Postby JimboKudo » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:41 am

Hey everyone, not sure what the next project is (seems to be under wraps), or whether that project is still progressing given lockdowns, etc. Perhaps Marc, Artemio, or slowbeef could provide an update? :mrgreen:

Regardless, I hope everyone is doing well.
JimboKudo
Major

Postby Artemio » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:29 pm

There is nothing of sorts going on as a team, unfortunately.

We all have our own things going though
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[]
Artemio
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Z.O.E.