[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Junker HQ • View topic - Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 The Golden

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 The Golden

A forum to talk about stuff that doesn't fit in other categories, such as general Kojima games discussion, other games, etc.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 The Golden

Postby GirianSeed573 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:12 am

Thoughts, anyone?
「Желаю вам усцeхa!!
J・U・N・K・E・R・・・・」
GirianSeed573
Second Lieutenant

Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 The Golden

Postby AwesomeBrand » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Kanji's face scares me and I don't know wtf is wrong with Chie's back.
Other than that I dunno. I don't have a vita. They should just troll all the people begging for a current-gen persona by re-releasing this on PS3 or something.
"Games are a study about people." - Hideo Kojima 2004
"To fans and myself, games are a dream." - Keiji Inafune 2003
"Games are life itself." - Hiroyuki Kobayashi 2003
"Why're ya taking this game so seriously?" - Beat Takeshi 1986
AwesomeBrand
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Postby GirianSeed573 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:24 pm

「Желаю вам усцeхa!!
J・U・N・K・E・R・・・・」
GirianSeed573
Second Lieutenant

Postby best name ever » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:21 am

Practically all my video game playing last year was playing Persona 3-4 on my PS2.
These games are fantastic and are easily one of the most entertaining games I've ever played! Persona 4 in particular.

Don't know if I'll play the Vita enhanced port since 1, I just finished playing P4 on the PS2 early this year and 2, I don't own a Vita.
However this game should single handily become the reason to own the handheld. Which I don't know if that's a complement or not since it's only an enhanced port of a PS2 game...
What Button Do You Press To Jump!?!
best name ever
Second Lieutenant

Postby GirianSeed573 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:54 pm

You know, I can't say how or when I'll get a PS Vita, but rest assured, when I do finally pick one up this game will be going with it.
Oh and the MGS/ZOE HD Collections. You can't beat Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake on the go.
「Желаю вам усцeхa!!
J・U・N・K・E・R・・・・」
GirianSeed573
Second Lieutenant

Postby best name ever » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:01 am

So far the Vita has just been marketed as this portable PS3. Which I find kind of lame since, well, I already own a PS3.
I'd much rather see it become it's own thing then be a poor mans substitute, only now in your pocket.
What Button Do You Press To Jump!?!
best name ever
Second Lieutenant

Postby GirianSeed573 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:22 pm

I think Sony is trying to get some sort of edge on the WiiU with the PS3 connectivity.
「Желаю вам усцeхa!!
J・U・N・K・E・R・・・・」
GirianSeed573
Second Lieutenant

Postby zetasj55 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:16 pm

Don't know if I'll play the Vita enhanced port since 1, I just finished playing P4 on the PS2 early this year and 2, I don't own a Vita. However this game should single handily become the reason to own the handheld. Which I don't know if that's a complement or not since it's only an enhanced port of a PS2 game
Braindumps
zetasj55

Return to General Gaming