Joy Division Site gone complete? or on new host?

Discussion related to the most well-known series by Kojima. News, debate and any related discussions are welcome. IMPORTANT Any topics related to MGS4 should temporarily go in the appropriate forum. Please keep spoilers out of signatures too.
Snake Plissken
Major
Favorite Game: Mega Man 2

Joy Division Site gone complete? or on new host?

Post by Snake Plissken »

Well, anyone remember the site I believe called metal gear origin, I'd post the original link but its now a hentai site with hijacking upload software on it(just for your saftey buds)

They had artwork from metal gear one that I revently lost.
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Snake Plissken
Major

Post by Snake Plissken »

Wow I overpassed this place days ago, I was viewing some stuff at the english development committe seein if they had a new projects, thanks man.
Takamichi

Post by Takamichi »

Jon who was running Joy Division site, and NekuraHoka who is currently running the MG1 project are two different persons and have no direct relationship.
Johnny Undaunted
Major

Post by Johnny Undaunted »

Takamichi wrote:Jon who was running Joy Division site, and NekuraHoka who is currently running the MG1 project are two different persons and have no direct relationship.
It's true! NekuraHoka is definitely not Jon (who used to go by GoldenX). I've tried contacting Golden X a few months, but I never got a reply from him.

Anyway, it's good to see that the Metal Gear remix project is alive in some form or another.
Snake Plissken
Major

Post by Snake Plissken »

Takamichi wrote:Jon who was running Joy Division site, and NekuraHoka who is currently running the MG1 project are two different persons and have no direct relationship.
I figured this out a couple weeks ago from a friend, very interesting. And Its awsome to see the Metal Gear remix project somewhere in the shuffle as the past little vittles, like the cool winamp skin ahahahahaah
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

Indeed they are separate projects... as a matter of fact Takamichi and I were involved in the first one, a shame that it never saw the say of light due to several difficulties and events.

But the later project of cerating a retranslation of the first Metal Gear was revived in this second page.

I wonder if some material was reused, the drafts were really good made with great patience by the team. They are great guys.
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Nekura_Hoka

Post by Nekura_Hoka »

The current script is mostly a combination of Takamichi's original translation and Jon's proofread of it. (Prolly 80% Takamichi, 10% Jon's, and 10% mine for purposes of insertion, but really its all basically the same from each version to the next) I could expand the explanation, but I'll try to do that at length when a release happens.
Check out the Metal Gear MSX Translation:
http://www.geocities.com/nekurahoka/
Takamichi

Post by Takamichi »

NekuraHoka, your mail address does not seem to exist anymore. If you are reading this, please inform me as soon as possible!