Policenauts PS1 Cutscenes

Talk about Kojima's hard sci-fi masterpiece.
Rio_Brando
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid 1
Kojima games owned: Metal Gear 1,(NES)Metal Gear Solid 1, Metal Gear Solid 2(Xbox), Metal Gear Solid 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, MGS Portable Ops/+, MGS Peace Walker, AC!D,AC!D 2, Ghost Babel, VR Missions,MGS2 Substance, Zone Of The Enders HD Collection, Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes PS3/PC, Policenauts Sega Saturn Collection, Policenauts THE BEST PS1
PSN: G-0j47

Policenauts PS1 Cutscenes

Post by Rio_Brando »

So I discovered that i could copy off the cutscene .MOVs like the Saturn version, the only problem is that I can't convert or play any of them like the Saturn version of them, has anyone done so or would know how to? K-lite has been no help either.
powderehss
Favorite Game: Policenauts <3
Kojima games owned: MGS HD Collection, ZOE HD Collection, Metal Gear Rising, MGS Portable Ops, MGS Peace Walker

Re: Policenauts PS1 Cutscenes

Post by powderehss »

Spoiler:
Oh Riggs-chan, my Riggs-chan~~ Good taste <33
Hm, curious about this too!

Was there also ever an """HD""" version of the anime cutscenes too?
They always seemed so blurry and colors bled into each other.
DoctorGii_
Favorite Game: Policenauts, Snatcher, 赫炎のインガノック
Kojima games owned: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Re: Policenauts PS1 Cutscenes

Post by DoctorGii_ »

isn't that format compatible with Unity?

Although I'll be more than willing to try and remake/remaster them, with rather a cool software or do it the classic way.

I know the psx ones use much post-edited added lightning and bloooom, but aside that and the 26 or something frames per second. But am game on remaking them