View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Combat mode query 

Post Combat mode query
I have looked all over the web regarding anything other than a basic description of combat mode. But there doesn't appear to be much info on it. I was wondering if it actually ends; and if so, how many levels comprise it. Also; are there any bonus scenes or rewards for finishing it? My current high is lv73.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:53 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Combat mode query
Wow, that's impresive there's a lot of specially triggered messages regarding certain events.

[Junker HQ]

Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:56 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Combat mode query
Thanks. When you pass the lv70 mark, providing your using a controller (I was using a ps3 pad with analog control), Ed mentions something about it being very hard to reach lv80, and that even the developers could not make it to lv90 with a controller. In response to this, i tried using a mouse on SSF (the emulator that i use), but it only made the game harder, i think maybe the cursor is a bit slow and laggy. I heard there was a mednafen saturn emulator that has a mouse sensitivity option but alas, my laptop is not fast enough to run it at fullspeed. I think I'll have to give up on this one unfortunately. I have also tried using a wiimote through means of wiihook, which works, even with the newer TR models, but again, it's makes the cursor jerky and is hard to aim precisely. I don't have access to a virtua gun or stunner, though it would probably make the whole thing a bit easier. Especially on real saturn hardware.

Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]