Kojima Productions bisiness cards

Dedicated to Hideo Kojima, Kojima Productions staff and their games or collaborations.
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Kojima Productions bisiness cards

Post by Artemio »

Yesterday my friend from the VG magazine came home, and coincidentally, he was carrying the new Kojima productions business cards. I did have the presentation cards from Kojima and Dolph from our visit to Konami, and they were nice but regular cards (white with the red Konami logo and standard info in Japanese and English).

But these man, I wasn't ready. He'd already told me they were very nice, and that Kojima was really proud of them and happy about the whole deal. But just imagine a silver color credit card. Now, put a Shinkawa Snake sketch from MGS3 in black. Well, now the area at which the magnetic band is, keep it transparent.. like acetate. And, put Kojima productions in bevel, just as a credit card, as well and the person's name. The contact info is in the back, where the disclaimers usually are, along with the "kojima productions" logo, and the konami logo (in black) on the front.

It is a shame I can't scan these for you for the time being, but it is really nice, just thought I'd have to share it anyway at the level I can for now.
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
randomwab
Second Lieutenant

Post by randomwab »

Ahh, wanna see these, they sound very nice though
Marc
General

Post by Marc »

Well, I got one of... Kojima's used condoms! Stole it from the trashbag outside his house... Now I can clone me an army of game designers.

Heh but seriously man, that sounds awesome. Get a scan! :cool:
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

Osiris wrote:Well, I got one of... Kojima's used condoms! Stole it from the trashbag outside his house... Now I can clone me an army of game designers.

Heh but seriously man, that sounds awesome. Get a scan! :cool:
hehehe you actually got a smile out of me ^^

But seriously, get a scan of it please, for the site. New material is hard to come by... :P
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Marc
General

Post by Marc »

Sorry man, I didn't see the surveillance camera above the garbage. I heard a "Who's that?!" and then before I knew it, Dolph was strong-arming me. I heard my friend screaming on the other end of my cell phone, "Marc, what's wrong? Marc! Maaaaaaarc!!"

Then all of a sudden I was back at home...