Music Arrangements Download Topic

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Music Arrangements Download Topic

Post by Artemio »

Since there have been a few persons out there that have not been able to download the mp3s from the main site, due to firewall or settings in their browser, I am posting them here. Of course you need to be a registered user and log in in order to view and download this files.

To view all the info in this files, please visit:

http://junkerhq.net/SMA/
MrRudi Arrangements

The author of these pieces is MrRudi, from the Netherlands. He is a huge Konami/Kojima fan and has been arranging game music for 10 years, first on the MSX and later on synthesizers. He prefers the MSX version of the Snatcher music for working, since he wants to capture the dynamics of the original work hence he works with the Joint Disk. I highly recommend visiting The Arranger series web page, where you will find more music by the author and a talented group of musicians that arrange MSX music.
Attachments
TwilightOfNeoKobePianoVersion.mp3
Twilight of Neo-Kobe Piano Version
(3.51 MiB) Downloaded 612 times
HarryRetrospection.mp3
Harry Retrospection
(5.27 MiB) Downloaded 578 times
TriumphalArchSAV.mp3
Triumphal Arch SAV (Super Arranged Version)
(5.05 MiB) Downloaded 552 times
CaseClosed.mp3
Case Closed
(4.57 MiB) Downloaded 635 times
funny.mp3
Funny
(4.38 MiB) Downloaded 569 times
04. Percussion Head.mp3
Percussion Head
(899.92 KiB) Downloaded 544 times
Last edited by Artemio on Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Modnar
J.U.N.K.E.R.

Post by Modnar »

cool, Ive had some problems.
8bitsonic
Major
Favorite Game: Snatcher
Kojima games owned: MGS Essential Collection, Snatcher (PC88/PCE/MCD), Policenauts (TheBest/PSone Books). Also have Bleemcast for MGS.
PSN: The_Swill_Man
Wii Friend Code: 8648649929043816
Xbox Live: The Swill Man

Post by 8bitsonic »

Ah, I got around those bizarre problems a while ago with SiteSucker…you're about a year too late for me, Artemio. :cool:
MrRudi

Post by MrRudi »

Nice artemio...but I think you had 5 songs for the website, not four :) I miss 'Funny'

Oh and feel free to add Percussion Head to the site if you want....I take it you have the mp3 since you bought the albums...
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

MrRudi wrote:Nice artemio...but I think you had 5 songs for the website, not four :) I miss 'Funny'

Oh and feel free to add Percussion Head to the site if you want....I take it you have the mp3 since you bought the albums...
Sorry about that, I missed it then.. don't know what happened to me. There you go, it is now up there.

Thanks for letting me put up Percussion Head =)
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]