If anybody needs help...

A forum dedicated to this innovative game for the Big N portables.
originalcracker

If anybody needs help...

Post by originalcracker »

If anybody here needs help with the game, aquiring the books, or want to discuss references to the myths and movies I can help.

I've spent about 160 hours on Boktai, 60 hours on Boktai 2, and countless hours researching it and it's influences. So, run any questions by me and I'll be glad to try and help you out.
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

I am planning on opening a page for Boktai, in the same way I did for Snatcher and Policenauts.. nothing too fancy, but any background info could be of use if you are interested in sharing.
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Shin Zeruda Hime

Post by Shin Zeruda Hime »

Personally I like this game a lot.

Unfortunately, I believe I'm stuck. I'm inside the ice dungeon and I believe there is a part where I don't see any possible way to get out; in other words... I'm stuck.

I really love this game, no kidding, but I'm just darn stuck X_X;
~Shin Zeruda Hime

HOLY SHIN!
Artemio
Site Admin

Post by Artemio »

Hello there =)

Are we talking about Boktai 1 or 2 here? Hope you enjoy your stay at the forums your highness .... I know that Boktai 1 does have an ice stage (I've not had time to play Boktai 2)
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
Shin Zeruda Hime

Post by Shin Zeruda Hime »

It's Boktai 1, I don't hve enough money to buy new games =p

Please don't call me "your highness" I feel overvalued or something =p I'd rather to be called Shin or Zeruda or SZH or whatever but not your highness =p Sorry, that was off topic.
~Shin Zeruda Hime

HOLY SHIN!
Artemio
Site Admin

Post by Artemio »

No problem Zeruda, But I wondered since Boktai 1 is quite difficult to find around here anyway.

Then you are at a stage called Permafrost I believe, what is the problem you have? what puzzle are you stuck or what is the general situation?
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
originalcracker

Post by originalcracker »

There are actually a couple of Ice themed dungeons in the first Boktai. If you could tell us what the name of the dungeon is that you are in, it would really help us in helping you. Since you are stuck, you can save and then reload it. On the file select screen, it should tell you what dungeon you are in.