PSX Policenauts manual

Talk about Kojima's hard sci-fi masterpiece.
8bitsonic
Major
Favorite Game: Snatcher
Kojima games owned: MGS Essential Collection, Snatcher (PC88/PCE/MCD), Policenauts (TheBest/PSone Books). Also have Bleemcast for MGS.
PSN: The_Swill_Man
Wii Friend Code: 8648649929043816
Xbox Live: The Swill Man

Post by 8bitsonic »

Osiris wrote:Whaddaya say we lighten the mood a little, huh?

Now that's cute, although dangerous. I wouldn't let dogs, especially puppies, get that close to an infant.
ratperson665
Captain
Favorite Game: Suikoden 2
Kojima games owned: Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of liberty
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Metal Gear Acid
Snatcher(Sega CD)
Policenauts(PSX)
Metal Gear(Subsistence Version)
Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake(Subsistence Version)

Post by ratperson665 »

8-bit, you’re casting yourself in a very bad light.

For starters, you brought up all those old locked topics and started complaining about them again. That just shows that you can't forget about bad things that happened what, 10 months ago? Oh and you thought you were going to get that whole "English Voices"(I would really prefer Policenauts subbed to dubbed) thing again just know that you weren’t. You think I'm proud of all that stuff I did?! Cause I'm NOT!! I feel really bad about it.

Second, you claim you don't come here to belittle people, but in the same post you call seraphssavior a "twelve-year-old Final Fantasy retard"! I'm pretty sure that right there is belittling, if not out-right abuse! Not only that but you’re mocking his taste in games!

Third, there’s no need to be that way. Just settle down, take a deep breath, think of the good things in your life (like that Snatcher screenplay of yours. Great job on that!!=D> =D> =D>) and you’ll feel much better quicker than you can say "Policenauts translation patch"! :smile: :smile: :smile:
Last edited by ratperson665 on Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't worry I got an idea. An Idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was taking about."-Peter Griffin
8bitsonic
Major
Favorite Game: Snatcher
Kojima games owned: MGS Essential Collection, Snatcher (PC88/PCE/MCD), Policenauts (TheBest/PSone Books). Also have Bleemcast for MGS.
PSN: The_Swill_Man
Wii Friend Code: 8648649929043816
Xbox Live: The Swill Man

Post by 8bitsonic »

ratperson665 wrote:8-bit, you’re casting yourself in a very bad light.

For starters, you brought up all those old locked topics and started complaining about them again. That just shows that you can't forget about bad things that happened what, 10 months ago? Oh and you thought you were going to get that whole "English Voices"(I would really prefer Policenauts subbed to dubbed) thing again just know that you weren’t. You think I'm proud of all that stuff I did?! Cause I'm NOT!! I feel really bad about them.

Second, you claim you don't come here to belittle people, but in the same post you call seraphssavior a "twelve-year-old Final Fantasy retard"! I'm pretty sure that right there is belittling, if not out-right abuse! Not only that but you’re mocking his taste in games!

Third, there’s no need to be that way. Just settle down, take a deep breath, think of the good things in your life (like that Snatcher screenplay of yours. Great job on that!!=D> =D> =D>) and you’ll feel much better quicker than you can say "Policenauts translation patch"! :smile: :smile: :smile:
Patronized. By Ratperson.

I feel...I feel so unclean...

(I would post something longer, but reading a post that long by Ratperson is like taking a punch to the stomach- you just can't do too much for a little while afterwards.)
Marc
General

Post by Marc »

Okay, this has gone on long enough. Let's all consider this a fresh start, shall we?
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

Yes if it goes one post more, we'll lock this thing or take other measures, please behave appropriately.
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]