SNATCHER Mod - Community *BE IN THE GAME!*

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
el_ash
Major
PSN: Ash712

SNATCHER Mod - Community *BE IN THE GAME!*

Post by el_ash »

This thread has recently been scraped for the moment but IT WILL RETURN with a fresh start!

I STILL plan on having ALL JHQ members who wish to participate be featured in the project as any one of the following :

*Voice Actor
*Random NPC (with digital likeness)
*An entery in the "JORDAN Database"
*A random person to call on the "Videophone" (you must come up with dialog)

I started this thread years ago and realized it was a bit soon lol!
I'll re-open this thread to those interested when the time is right... :mrgreen:
Last edited by el_ash on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"DAMN SNATCHERS!"
Game RemakeImageMap Pack
Dick Motorman
Second Lieutenant
PSN: DMotorman

Re: The SNATCHER MOD "Community Thread"

Post by Dick Motorman »

Oh well, still sounds fantastic. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
JimboKudo
Major

Re: The SNATCHER MOD "Community Thread"

Post by JimboKudo »

I'd be willing to do some voice acting. That'd be fun, and it would be cool to see a lot of other people from this board do some too. I play some instruments, so I have good enough equipment to record voice. The JORDAN thing would be great too. This project seems to get cooler and cooler every post and update I see. :shock:
Crimson Rex
Favorite Game: POLICENAUTS
Kojima games owned: Policenauts, Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Metal Gear Ac!d 2, Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Snatcher.
PSN: CrimsonRex
Xbox Live: CrimsonRexGavMo

Re: The "SNATCHER" MOD Community Thread

Post by Crimson Rex »

You kinda look like Gillian mixed with Snake. :D
Henry Spencer
General
Favorite Game: Shenmue I, MGS, Snatcher, Zelda: Ocarina Of Time.
Kojima games owned: Metal Gear (NES)
Metal Gear: Ghost Babel (GB)
Metal Gear Solid (PSX)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (PS2)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (PS2)
Policenauts (Saturn/PSX/3DO)
Snatcher (PC Engine/Mega CD)
Zone Of The Enders (PS2)
Zone Of The Enders 2: Special Edition (PS2)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl; it counts, right? ;P
PSN: henryspencer666
Xbox Live: Magiking

Post by Henry Spencer »

el_ash
Major
PSN: Ash712

Post by el_ash »

IF you would like to appear in the game in the JORDAN Database or as a speaking or non-speaking NPC please let me know! :mrgreen:
There is no deadline besides the mod's release for becoming a part of this project, but the sooner the better!

You can choose if you'd like be an NPC for a Videophone conversation, or you can be an NPC featured in the location of your choice (example: Alton Plaza etc).
You can also choose what you wish to look like in-game (clothing/look) and what kind of dialog you wish to take place as you can write your own dialog!
NOTE: you can choose to be directly involved in helping the story in some way, or just shoot the shit with Gillian and Metal.

I will need the mentioned photo images for getting into JORDAN for me to make your in-game modeled NPC (front and side profile images).
We can discuss your role and appearance in the game once you have requested to take part in the mod! (YES you can even be a SNATCHER!)

I will be using FaceGen to create your in-game likeness, so the better the photo the better you will look in-game!
I can have a rough version of your characters "Head" produced in a single days time for you to review!

I look forward to hearing from ALL the Snatcher fans here!
This is your chance to be a part of the game you love by being featured in the mod in some way!
:mrgreen:
"DAMN SNATCHERS!"
Game RemakeImageMap Pack