jiggle physics

Talk about Kojima's hard sci-fi masterpiece.
digitalkarma
Favorite Game: legend of zelda

jiggle physics

Post by digitalkarma »

one of the things i least expected while playing policenauts was the ability to touch and jiggle boobies, although i shouldn't be surprised since some of Kojima's game(Snatcher, MGS3) had moments of perversion in them....but Policenauts takes it much further. it was one of those moments in policenauts where i thought,"wow, Kojima is a genius. this game is ahead of it's time "etc...

i wonder, was this truly the first game that allowed boob jiggling interaction? or did Kojima borrowed this idea from somewhere? i'm probably missing some obscure hentai game from the early 90's with those features but other than that..i really can't think of anything that came before Policenauts. Doki Doki Majo Shinpan was the only other game i've played that has this same feature...and this was released 12 years after Policenauts!

since i haven't played the Pc98 version...did this version have the boob jiggle also?
snatchernaut
Runner
Favorite Game: snatcher

Re: jiggle physics

Post by snatchernaut »

well i remember trying something similar in the old leisure suit larry games and i believe it followed with a hard slap.
The Spoony Hou
Runner

Post by The Spoony Hou »

digitalkarma wrote:since i haven't played the Pc98 version...did this version have the boob jiggle also?
Yep :mrgreen: !
JimboKudo
Major

Post by JimboKudo »

The Spoony Hou wrote:
digitalkarma wrote:since i haven't played the Pc98 version...did this version have the boob jiggle also?
Yep :mrgreen: !
As I recall, the PSX version has the least opportunities to grope women (I'm pretty sure that's the case).