Harry's Retrospection...

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
MrRudi

Harry's Retrospection...

Post by MrRudi »

...is the latest track I just finished! I must say I did not have a lot of inspiration to add improvisations on this track, I guess that is because it is so moody by itself. It will be soon added to the music section of this website, but since I can never wait to get reactions, here's a temporary link to it:
Let me know what you think, as always!

[edit]
See third message for new link :)
Last edited by MrRudi on Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sad_muso

Post by sad_muso »

Very good work, I really like it - had it on repeat for half an hour now ;)
MrRudi

Post by MrRudi »

Thanks! Glad to hear it doesn't become boring too soon :)

Meanwhile, Artemio posted it at the frontpage here : http://junkerhq.net/SMA/ so I am removing the temporary link!
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

Ok, already posted it and fixed the page a bit. Sorry about the delay, have been in a meeting all day long.

I did listen to the track, and simply loved it... only twice so far, but already loaded on the iPod to listen during the way home.

Thanks a lot for your work pal, we really appreciate it... and above being Snatcher related, it is top quality.
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]
MrRudi

Post by MrRudi »

Thanks! I am beginning to worry about your hosting costs though :) I mean, you have five songs on there now...if I keep working...Snatcher and SD-Snatcher make up a total of 84 songs ;)
Artemio
Site Admin
Favorite Game: Snatcher! ... no wait, Policenauts...
Kojima games owned: http://junkerhq.net/kojima.html
PSN: Artemio
Wii Friend Code: 6335316353781527
Xbox Live: JunkerHQ

Post by Artemio »

MrRudi wrote:Thanks! I am beginning to worry about your hosting costs though :) I mean, you have five songs on there now...if I keep working...Snatcher and SD-Snatcher make up a total of 84 songs ;)
Don't worry, I'll do my best.. for now let's say everything is covered and we easily can cover the triple or even four times without problem
From the mathematical perspective, consciousness might be regarded as a second derivative of sensation.
-- Terrel Miedaner

[Junker HQ]