Snatcher Zoom Tracks Remastered??

A forum for discusion, suggestions and information on any Snatcher-related material. Music, games, versions, differences and references.

Also the space for feedback regarding the Snatcher Music Arrangements section by MrRudi.
8bitsonic
Major
Favorite Game: Snatcher
Kojima games owned: MGS Essential Collection, Snatcher (PC88/PCE/MCD), Policenauts (TheBest/PSone Books). Also have Bleemcast for MGS.
PSN: The_Swill_Man
Wii Friend Code: 8648649929043816
Xbox Live: The Swill Man

Snatcher Zoom Tracks Remastered??

Post by 8bitsonic »

Could Snatcher2047 post them again on his site? If he won't then can someone send them to me? Much thanks.
purifyweirdsoul

Post by purifyweirdsoul »

I emailed him about this very subject about a month ago, said he would upload them again soon.
8bitsonic
Major
Kojima games owned: MGS Essential Collection, Snatcher (PC88/PCE/MCD), Policenauts (TheBest/PSone Books). Also have Bleemcast for MGS.

Post by 8bitsonic »

Well, if he said "soon" a month ago, then I'm hoping that he'll do it any day now.
Snatcher2047
Runner
Favorite Game: SNATCHER
Kojima games owned: Snatcher
Snatcher : Pilot Disk
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Wii Friend Code: 0087516012043877
Xbox Live: Snatcher2047

Post by Snatcher2047 »

About the Zoom Tracks in general, I lost those files when my PC crashed on me earlier this year. So when and if I get around to redoing them, we'll see.

The truth is, I'm really in no mood at the moment to do anything with my site. Don't get the wrong idea. It's not dead, I'm just, in short... well... bored with it. I find it was much more fun doing the website when I updated whenever I felt like updating and not when I was forcing myself to update (like when I was updating EVERY Friday). Right now, I have no clue when I'll be updating again.

Every time I'm about to pop Snatcher into my disc drive to play and maybe do some screenshots, I'm always like, "Eh... maybe later." I've been doing the website for over five years now and I'm surprised it's lasted this long, because I tend to get bored with things very easily. So if I force myself to update, I'm definately not having any fun, and it will just make things worse for the site.

I'm very proud of my site and proud to say I have the 2nd best Snatcher site on the net (behind you know who) and I'd like to see it thrive even moreso than it has in the past. We'll just have to wait and see how things go.
The Kremlin : A Snatcher Fan Site, est. 2000
JustinAaron.com
8bitsonic
Major

Post by 8bitsonic »

Oh...in that case maybe someone was smart enough to download all 11 or 12 files while they were still up. They could send them to you, you could post them, and problem solved.

It's a shame the site is boring you, but you don't have to update. The site has plenty already and it's pretty complete. At least the Snatcher community is still alive and active; the bottom fell out of the Sega Master System community (hence my name) around 2001, and hasn't got its kick back since. Savor the moment while we can.